Berryville, Arkansas LSAT Prep Courses
Students in Berryville who want to take an LSAT review course with TestMasters can take advantage of our LSAT expertise with our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. Our comprehensive Live LSAT course is also available in the state of Arkansas for students in the Berryville area who are interested in taking a traditional classroom course. Students in Arkansas who want to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either work exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with a tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 120 hours of instruction (60 in class and 60 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8000 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 120 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8000 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Berryville TestMasters LSAT students can audit classes at any location during the same term by printing audit passes from the Online Resource Center. Students who want to change to a new location in the middle of the term are permitted to do so at no additional cost as long as there is space available in the class. Students should contact TestMasters as soon as possible so we can reserve a space for you in the new LSAT class location of your choice.
If you would like to register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can either pay in full or pay the $100 deposit to save your seat. You can make your payments using an accepted credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), checks, or money orders. The deadline to complete your payment with a debit/credit card, cashier’s check, or money order is 7 days prior to the first class meeting; the deadline to complete your payment with a personal check is 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
Students can email our Academic Assistance department to ask a TestMasters instructor questions about the homework, diagnostics, LSAT study tips, etc.
In case a student cannot make an in-person diagnostic exam, the test may be taken whenever it is convenient by using the paper tests and answer sheets within the shipped course materials. The virtual proctor in the Online Resource Center may be used to time exams taken outside of class. Students also have the option of auditing a different diagnostic at another location. In order to do so students must print an audit pass from their Online Resource Center and provide it to the exam proctor at the alternate location.
Students who want to take the TestMasters LSAT course should avoid working through any LSAT prep books or taking and LSAT preparation tests before their class with TestMasters begins. When students take TestMasters, they will be introduced to innovative, comprehensive strategies for mastering the LSAT. Working with other LSAT prep materials beforehand may cause these students to develop bad habits and techniques that would have to be unlearned once the TestMasters course begins.
LSAT tutoring is available in most major cities where a TestMasters LSAT course is being offered, and LSAT online/telephonic tutoring is offered for students worldwide. For availability in your city please contact the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728.
In order to reserve a place in a TestMasters LSAT preparation course, students have to complete at least a $100 down payment. Students can then make payments in installments up until the registration deadline, 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be submitted via regular mail to the TestMasters office, online, or over the phone.
The LSAT is a half-day, standardized test that is comprised of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section. The LSAT gauges a student’s acquired reading and critical reasoning skills, and provides a standard measure by which all law schools can evaluate applicants.
Since the strategies and techniques students have learned are still at the forefront of their minds shortly after they have completed their LSAT preparation, it is generally advisable for students to take the LSAT as soon as they have finished this preparation and their LSAT practice test scores are in a range they would be happy with on their actual test. Since many law schools have rolling admissions, students should keep in mind the admissions cycle when considering the best time to sign up for the LSAT.
TestMasters was founded by Robin Singh, the world’s foremost authority on LSAT prep. Robin Singh has achieved a world record of 12 perfect scores on the LSAT and heads a research and development team in yearly updates to the TestMasters LSAT course materials.
Students can take the LSAT on any of the four yearly administrations which take place in: February, June, September/October, and December.
If you are enrolled in TestMasters LSAT private tutoring, you may only use course materials purchased directly from TestMasters, or LSAT PrepTests purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council.
There are many ways that TestMasters tutors work with students to help them with their LSAT preparation. Some students who have already taken the TestMasters class sign up for private tutoring because they would like assistance understanding some of the toughest concepts they were exposed to in their classes. Other students sign up for private tutoring before doing any LSAT prep because they prefer to do their studying with a private tutor. For these students, TestMasters offers tutoring packages at a reduced rate.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
Since 1991 TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have assisted over 150,000 students achieve their admissions goals.