TestMasters Courses in Goodyear, Arizona for the LSAT
Our innovative online course is an ideal option for Goodyear-area students who want the most thorough LSAT preparation available. For students in Goodyear who would rather take a live course, we also offer TestMasters also offers a comprehensive Live LSAT course at locations in Arizona. Students in Arizona who want to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either study exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with additional tutoring hours.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters allows students in a Goodyear LSAT course to attend individual classes at an alternate location or transfer to a new location permanently during the same term. To attend an individual class, students must log in to the Online Resource Center and print an audit pass for that lesson. Students wishing to transfer locations permanently can do so at no additional charge by contacting the TestMasters offices to request a space in a new location.
Registration for a TestMasters LSAT course can be done online, in-person, or over the phone. Students can pay the course tuition in full upon registration or the $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted forms of debit or credit payments. TestMasters also accepts cashier’s checks, money orders and personal checks. Personal checks must be received by TestMasters no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Otherwise, students can complete their payments for a TestMasters LSAT course up until 7 days prior to their first LSAT class meeting.
In addition to extensive online resources, students enrolled in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course have access to the Academic Assistance department, which is staffed by our expert instructors. Students can utilize any of these tools to obtain answers to LSAT prep questions in the homework or lesson material.
Students who are unable to attend any of the four proctored diagnostic exams can make up the exam at a different time. If there is a diagnostic test available at a different location and on a different day, students can print out an audit pass from their Online Resource Center to sit in on the test. Students can also self-administer the test. Regardless of when a student takes the test they can self-score it in their Online Resource Center.
It is not advisable for students to do any LSAT preparation before enrolling in the TestMasters course. TestMasters offers students proven strategies and LSAT study techniques that give them the best LSAT preparation available, and looking through other materials first can cause these students to acquire bad test-taking habits that are often difficult to unlearn.
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available for in-person tutoring in locations where we hold classes. Sometimes we can accommodate LSAT tutoring requests in other cities, but LSAT private tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. Alternatively, students can work one-on-one with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in any location they happen to be through our telephonic tutoring service.
To save your seat in a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can simply make a $100 deposit. The deadline to complete your payments is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be made in installments on the Online Resource Center, over the phone, or by mailing your payments to the TestMasters office. All students must complete their payments by the registration deadline in order to attend any live LSAT classes.
The Law School Admission Test measures a student’s ability to read carefully and reason critically. As admissions to law school have become more competitive, the LSAT serves as a common denominator by which all candidates can be evaluated equally. The LSAT is a half-day exam, and is only administered four times in any calendar year.
Students should not take the Law School Admission Test until they feel ready to do so. If students are not scoring at or very near their ideal score, they should consider waiting to take the test. While it is best for students to take the test shortly after they have finished their LSAT study so that the strategies and techniques they have learned are easier to recall, students should nonetheless keep in mind that rolling admissions may affect the likelihood of admission to the law school of their choice.
Robin Singh, the world’s leading expert in Law School Admission Test preparation, created TestMasters in 1991. Since then, he has dedicated himself to ensuring that TestMasters remains the world’s best LSAT preparation company by assiduously leading the TestMasters research and development team in continually updating the TestMasters course materials.
Unlike many other standardized graduate entrance exams, the LSAT is only administered a finite number of times a year. Test administrations occur in February, June, September/October, and December.
Students may use any TestMasters LSAT study materials or materials purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council during tutoring sessions. For students who have previously taken a TestMasters course they may use any of the LSAT prep books or supplemental materials provided to them. Students new to TestMasters may purchase our full-length course materials. The full course materials include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. Students who purchase the full LSAT preparation materials will also have access to our Online Resource Center where they can score diagnostics and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, access written and video explanations including 120+ hours of video with the creator of our course, Robin Singh, and much more. Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full set of materials.
Whether students need a couple of hours of private tutoring to brush up on a few weak spots through some LSAT review or a more comprehensive series of one-on-one sessions, TestMasters can help. Our tutors have all scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an LSAC-administered LSAT, so they have the expertise to guide you through your LSAT prep. TestMasters tutors can help you to fix weak spots you have already identified or help you to identify more ways that you can study to improve your score.
Although college GPA is important in the law school admissions process, the LSAT tends to be the most important factor for determining where students will be accepted. This is due to the fact that the LSAT tests skills needed for success in law school and in the field of law. Additionally, the LSAT is a standardized measure of success, meaning even students with less than stellar GPAs will be able to compete more successfully for a spot at a top law school by investing time and effort in LSAT preparation.
More than 150,000 students have taken TestMasters since its inception in 1991.