Gila Bend, Arizona LSAT Course offerings
An ideal option for Gila Bend-area students who are interested in enrolling in a TestMasters course is our in-depth Online LSAT Course. Gila Bend students who want to register for a traditional live course can take our in-depth Live LSAT Course in select Arizona locations. TestMasters private tutors are stationed near Gila Bend for students who would prefer to prepare for the LSAT with an individual tutor. Students can either use private tutoring in addition to a TestMasters LSAT course or work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 9000 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 9000 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Audit passes are available to TestMasters students wishing to make up LSAT classes at a different location. TestMasters also permits Gila Bend LSAT students to permanently switch LSAT class location free of charge if there is space available in the new class location. Contacting the TestMasters offices immediately is the best way for you to ensure a spot in the new LSAT class to which you would like to transfer.
TestMasters registration policy allows students to register for an LSAT review class by paying in full or making a $100 deposit for an LSAT prep course. TestMasters accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover and students can register online or over the phone. Students who wish to mail their registration information can submit checks or money orders. All students paying with credit/debit cards or money orders must complete their payments no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting, and students paying with personal checks must submit their payments no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
TestMasters students have a number of different resources at their disposal if they would like to ask instructors questions about their LSAT prep materials or individual LSAT prep questions. Students are encouraged to ask questions during each class lesson, and can also contact our Academic Assistance department with any questions outside of class.
In case a student cannot make an in-person diagnostic exam, the test may be taken whenever it is convenient by using the paper tests and answer sheets within the shipped course materials. The virtual proctor in the Online Resource Center may be used to time exams taken outside of class. Students also have the option of auditing a different diagnostic at another location. In order to do so students must print an audit pass from their Online Resource Center and provide it to the exam proctor at the alternate location.
Any student who is interested in signing up for the TestMasters LSAT course should not begin studying for the LSAT on their own or with any other LSAT prep courses. The TestMasters course is designed to allow students to absorb the TestMasters techniques and strategies by working through a vast amount of material. Students may pick up bad habits by studying on their own or working with other companies’ LSAT preparation materials.
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available in cities where live LSAT preparation classes are offered, and in other select cities. Students who live too far to meet with an LSAT tutor in-person can work with any one of our tutors nationwide through telephonic tutoring. Online/telephonic tutoring allows students to work remotely and at a time that is convenient for their schedule. For more information about tutoring, please call to speak with the Tutoring Coordinator at 800-696-5728.
In order to save their spot in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students must make at least a $100 deposit. After making the initial down payment, students can pay their remaining balance in any number of installments up until one week prior to the first class meeting. In order to attend any LSAT preparation classes or receive the TestMasters LSAT prep books, students must pay their tuition in full and submit a signed copy of the student enrollment agreement by the registration deadline.
Students seeking admissions into law school must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a standardized graduate entrance exam that is administered four times a year, and students have to option of taking the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT. This half-day test is designed to test two skills critical to success in law school: critical reasoning and reading comprehension. The test is broken down into one writing sample essay and five multiple choice sections: 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section.
Because students are more likely to remember the material shortly after studying for the LSAT, students are advised to take the test as soon as they feel ready. Furthermore, since many schools have rolling admissions, waiting until later in the cycle to take the LSAT and apply to schools may reduce your likelihood of being accepted. However, if students are not satisfied with their scores on LSAT preptests, it may be worth considering postponing until a later administration.
TestMasters was founded by Robin Singh, the world’s foremost authority on LSAT prep. Robin Singh has achieved a world record of 12 perfect scores on the LSAT and heads a research and development team in yearly updates to the TestMasters LSAT course materials.
You can sign-up for any of the following four LSAT administrations if you are taking the LSAT: February, June, September or October (depending on year), and December.
If you are enrolled in TestMasters LSAT private tutoring, you may only use course materials purchased directly from TestMasters, or LSAT PrepTests purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council.
Tutoring sessions are intended to give each student focused attention in the areas they need it most. Some students come to their tutoring sessions with specific weaknesses they would like to address; other students come into it with general goals in mind but less of an idea about what they would like to focus on in their LSAT preparation sessions. TestMasters LSAT tutors are able to help students in any situation to diagnose problem areas if necessary and then to work with them to improve through the course of their LSAT study.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is more important than any other factor in the law school admissions process, superseding even college GPA in importance. The LSAT is a standardized measure of a student’s ability to read carefully and reason properly. Since the LSAT serves to put all applicants on an equal playing field, students who do well on the test through adequate LSAT prep can make up for weak aspects of their application—namely a bad college GPA.
Over 150,000 students have chosen TestMasters for their LSAT studying needs since 1991.