TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Bullhead City, Arizona
TestMasters offers a comprehensive Live LSAT course at select locations across Arizona for students who want to take a traditional classroom course. The TestMasters online course is the perfect option for students who are unable to commit to an in-person course but want to take one of our LSAT courses. Students in Arizona who want to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either study entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or use tutoring along with a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostic exams and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Any student wishing to make up an individual class can log in to the Online Resource Center, print out an audit pass, and present it to the instructor teaching at the alternate LSAT class location. Permanent TestMasters LSAT class location changes are also permitted as long as there is space in the LSAT class at the new location. To ensure a spot at the new location, students should contact TestMasters as soon as they are able.
It is easy to register for a TestMasters LSAT course at the TestMasters offices, online, or over the phone. Students can register by paying the full LSAT course tuition or by making a $100 deposit. Accepted forms of payment include: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards, checks, and money orders. The deadline for students to pay their tuition in full is 7 days prior to the first class meeting. All personal checks must be received in the TestMasters offices no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
The TestMasters Academic Assistance department is available to students outside of regular class hours.
If you know that you will not be able to attend a diagnostic exam ahead of time you can take the test early and score it in the Online Resource Center. Additionally, if another class is taking a diagnostic at a later date that does not conflict with your regular class schedule you may use one of your audit passes to sit in on the exam at that time.
TestMasters students are advised not to take any LSAT prep courses or do any other independent LSAT studying before starting the class. TestMasters provides students with everything they need to prepare for the LSAT, including over 8000 LSAT prep questions and unparalleled study techniques and strategies. Studying any LSAT prep material before studying with TestMasters is unnecessary and may cause students to develop bad study habits and test-taking strategies.
All TestMasters LSAT tutors are qualified LSAT instructors who have or currently teach our live LSAT courses. TestMasters offers in-person private LSAT tutoring in locations where courses are being held. If TestMasters can accommodate your tutoring request in a location outside of where we offer classes we will set you up with an available LSAT tutor. Students who live far from a class site can purchase telephonic tutoring to work with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor.
The deadline to register for a TestMasters LSAT course is one week prior to the first class meeting. By that deadline students must complete their payments in order to attend class. Payments can be submitted in multiple installments through the TestMasters Online Resource Center, over the phone, or via regular mail.
The LSAC administered Law School Admission Test is a 4 hour long standardized test that is administered four times yearly. It is a requirement for all students applying to ABA accredited law schools in the US. The exam is written to test students’ critical reasoning and reading comprehension skills through various logical reasoning, logic games, and reading comprehension questions.
Ideally, students should take the Law School Admission Test when they feel they have done adequate LSAT preparation (when their practice test scores consistently match their goal score). Once prepared, students should consider when they are planning to apply to law school and how rolling admissions may affect their application. It is generally best for prepared students to take the LSAT as soon as possible, while the material is fresh in their mind.
The world’s leading authority on LSAT prep, Robin Singh, is the owner and author of the TestMasters course. Robin Singh has scored perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs 12 times, more than anyone else in the world. He, along with members of the research and development team work to update the TestMasters course materials annually.
Unlike many other standardized graduate entrance exams, the LSAT is only administered a finite number of times a year. Test administrations occur in February, June, September/October, and December.
The full-set of LSAT course books is included in the cost of the TestMasters Platinum Private Tutoring program. The five volumes include a personal set of every single LSAT question that has been released since 1991. Tutoring students who are new to TestMasters can purchase TestMasters LSAT materials separately or can bring official LSAT prep tests to their tutoring sessions.
One-on-one tutoring sessions provide students with an opportunity to work with an LSAT expert to identify and improve upon their weak areas. Students often use tutoring to supplement their TestMasters LSAT class, and those students come to their sessions having already targeted their weak areas. Other students may not be as certain of what their strengths and weaknesses are and so may request that their LSAT tutor assist them in identifying their weaknesses and developing a study plan to help them improve. TestMasters offers a number of tutoring packages for students interested in more than a few hours of tutoring. The TestMasters Platinum Package provides students premium LSAT preparation with a private tutor who will work with them to cover the entire TestMasters course at their own pace.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
TestMasters has been helping students study for the LSAT for many years. Since 1991, over 150,000 students have taken TestMasters LSAT prep courses to reach their admissions goals.