TestMasters Courses in North Pole, Alaska for the LSAT
Students in North Pole who are interested in registering for an LSAT course with TestMasters can take advantage of the most thorough LSAT preparation available with our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. In addition, TestMasters offers an 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) Live LSAT course in select locations within Alaska for North Pole-area students who would rather register for a traditional classroom course. Alaska students who want to do their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either work exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or use private tutoring together with a TestMasters course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 9000 total)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostics with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to attend a single class at an alternate location, you may log in to the Online Resource Center of our website and print out an audit pass, which you must present to the class instructor at the alternate location along with your photo ID. If you would like to switch locations permanently, you may do so at no additional charge, as long as the class at the original location and the class at the new location are running on concurrent schedules and there is space available at the new location. If you decide that you would like to transfer from one class to another, please contact us immediately so that we can reserve a space for you at the new location.
Students can make a $100 down payment or pay the tuition in full in order to reserve their place in a course. The deadline to complete their payment in full is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. TestMasters accepts credit and debit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), money orders, and checks (personal checks must be received 10 days prior to the first class meeting). If a student’s registration is incomplete by the registration deadline, they will be charged a late $50 late registration fee in addition to the course tuition.
Students with questions outside of class can contact our Academic Assistance department to get their questions answered.
Every proctored diagnostic exam is available to students as soon as they receive their shipment of course materials. Students can always choose to self-proctor exams whenever it is convenient, although we recommend attending the scheduled proctored tests when possible. If there is a test administration at a different location that a student is able to attend, they can print an audit pass from the Online Resource Center and take the proctored exam with a different class.
TestMasters does not recommend doing any LSAT prep before taking the TestMasters LSAT course. Our LSAT classes are intended to give students everything they need to feel completely prepared for the LSAT. Since our proven strategies and techniques afford students the best LSAT prep available, using other LSAT prep materials before taking the TestMasters course may cause students to acquire bad habits that must be unlearned in order for them to properly apply the TestMasters methodology.
Each TestMasters LSAT tutor is a qualified LSAT instructor who has scored in the 98th percentile on an official LSAC administered LSAT. Students can generally work with a private LSAT tutor in cities where the TestMasters courses are being held, and in other select locations. Students unable to meet with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in-person can work with one remotely through online/telephonic tutoring.
The registration deadline for a live TestMasters LSAT prep course is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Students can save their seat in an LSAT review course by making a $100 down payment, and then pay the remaining course tuition in any number of installments up until the registration deadline. Only once a student has completed their enrollment will they be allowed to attend an LSAT prep class.
The LSAT is a standardized graduate admissions test that measures two skills that are crucial to a student’s success in law school: reading comprehension and critical reasoning. All students applying to ABA-approved law schools must take the test and submit their scores with their applications. The test takes place over the course of half a day and is administered four times a year.
Since the strategies and techniques students have learned are still at the forefront of their minds shortly after they have completed their LSAT preparation, it is generally advisable for students to take the LSAT as soon as they have finished this preparation and their LSAT practice test scores are in a range they would be happy with on their actual test. Since many law schools have rolling admissions, students should keep in mind the admissions cycle when considering the best time to sign up for the LSAT.
Robin Singh, the creator of the TestMasters course and the foremost authority on LSAT preparation, has worked assiduously to ensure that the TestMasters course is the best LSAT preparation course available. The techniques and strategies that he has invented have set TestMasters apart as the most comprehensive and effective LSAT course and have allowed Robin Singh himself to achieve more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone else in the world.
Students can register for the LSAT for the February, June, September/October, or December administrations.
Current TestMasters students can use their course materials with their TestMasters private LSAT tutor, and students who are enrolled in the Platinum Tutoring Package will receive the full-set of five LSAT course prep books. All other private tutoring students may purchase the full LSAT materials from TestMasters or bring official LSAC publications to their private tutoring sessions.
Private tutoring sessions are structured to focus on the needs of each individual student. Oftentimes students will use tutoring as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course and they will come prepared with specific areas they would like to target. Other students may ask the tutor to help them identify their weaknesses and construct a plan to address them throughout the course of their LSAT preparation. Students purchasing the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a one-on-one version of the entire TestMasters course, covering each lesson at their own pace.
A student’s LSAT score is more often than not the most critical single factor in the law school admissions process. Although undergraduate GPA is usually the second most important factor, it is far less important that a student’s LSAT score. This is why dedication to LSAT preparation is so critical. And since the LSAT tests learnable reasoning and reading skills, dedicated LSAT prep often makes it possible for students to make up for poor college performance and increase their chances of getting into top law schools.
TestMasters has been providing LSAT preparation courses since 1991 and has helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals.