Yazoo City Mississippi LSAT Prep Courses
Yazoo City students interested in signing up for our preparation course have the option of either taking our flagship live course at a location within the state of Mississippi or else enrolling in our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. Mississippi students who want to do their LSAT study with an individual tutor can either study exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with a tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8000 questions)
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- More than one hundred hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8000 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSATs with comprehensive score analyses available for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of live instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- An extensive coursebook containing real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT review tools
- Licensed use of over 1300 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Seven full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Use of the TestMasters Online Resource Center for the purpose of scoring LSATs and viewing detailed score reports.
I may be moving from Yazoo City to another city. Can I change class locations midway through the course?
TestMasters offers students many options for taking LSAT classes at alternate locations. One option students have is to attend individual classes at a different location. These students must first print out an audit pass and then present it to the LSAT instructor at the alternate location. Another option students have is to permanently relocate to an LSAT class in a different area. Students wishing to exercise this option should contact the TestMasters offices immediately to make sure there is space available in the new LSAT class location.
If I want to sign up for the Yazoo City TestMasters Course, how should I do so?
Students can register for an LSAT course by making the full payment or by making a down payment of at least $100. Payments can be made with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit/debit card, check, or money order. If paying with a personal check, please ensure that it is received by TestMasters no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. Otherwise, all payments must be completed no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Enrollments completed for a live LSAT prep class after the 7 day deadline will be assessed a $50 late registration fee.
Is it easy to ask my instructor questions about the course materials?
If while working through your homework or supplemental LSAT prep questions you come across a question that is not answered through the posted explanations or lesson plans on your Online Resource Center, you can email our Academic Assistance department and receive a response within 24 hours.
Do I receive course books with the Yazoo City Weekend TestMasters LSAT course?
The Yazoo City Weekend LSAT Course includes 1 course text books with over 1300 real LSAT questions and 7 supplemental diagnostic exams, and access to the Online Resource Center comprehensive diagnostic score reports. All four of the weekend lessons are included in the text book and students can score their supplemental diagnostic exams after the conclusion of their course via the Online Resource Center.
How can I make up a diagnostic if I am unable to attend my scheduled Yazoo City diagnostic?
If you know that you will not be able to attend a diagnostic exam ahead of time you can take the test early and score it yourself in the Online Resource Center. Additionally, if another class is taking a diagnostic at a later date that does not conflict with your regular class schedule you may use one of your audit passes to sit in on the exam at that time.
Should I do any LSAT studying before my Yazoo City TestMasters class begins?
It is not in your best interest to do any LSAT prep before enrolling in the TestMasters LSAT course. Our classes are designed to introduce you to the best LSAT preparation strategies available, and students who study on their own are in danger of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters methodology. Students who enroll in the TestMasters course can avoid having to unlearn other LSAT studying techniques by avoiding doing any LSAT preparation before the course begins.
Does TestMasters offer tutoring in Yazoo City?
Students can work with a TestMasters private LSAT tutor if there is one available in their area. Typically tutors are available in locations where the full-length LSAT Course is offered, but depending on availability we may have a tutor available in a different city. Students interested in LSAT tutoring outside of a city where it is offered can purchase telephonic tutoring to work one-one-one with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor.
Does TestMasters have a payment plan for LSAT prep courses in Yazoo City?
To reserve a spot in the TestMasters LSAT course, students must make a down payment of at least a $100. Students are then able to pay in any number of installments until the registration deadline. Students must have their course paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting in order to complete their enrollment and being attending LSAT classes.
What is the Law School Admission Test?
The Law School Admission is a required examination for students applying to law school. The LSAT takes place four times a year and is administered over half a day. The exam is often used as an equalizer in law school admissions as it provides law schools with a standard measurement of each applicant’s critical reasoning and reading skills.
Is it advisable to take the LSAT immediately following my course?
Generally, TestMasters advises students to take the Law School Admission Test when they are satisfied with their practice LSAT test scores. If they wait too long to take the test, the material they have studied may no longer be fresh in their minds. When applying to schools with rolling admissions, students should keep in mind that applications are prioritized by when they are received.
Who is the creator of the TestMasters LSAT course?
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
What sets the TestMasters full-length LSAT course apart from the TestMasters weekend course?
The weekend course is the perfect alternative for students who cannot attend a full-length TestMasters LSAT prep class but still want to attend a live class. Students enrolled in the weekend class not only receive 16 hours of instruction from a TestMasters instructor who scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT, they also receive homework problems to help reinforce what they learned in the course as well as several LSAT prep tests to allow students to further test their understanding of the material. Although the weekend course is an abbreviated version of the full-length course (in the full-length TestMasters course, students receive 80 hours of instruction and a copy of all 7,500+ questions that are available through the LSAC), it will provide students with a good understanding of the basics before they take the test.
When can students take the LSAT?
Each TestMasters LSAT prep course is in preparation for the next upcoming LSAT administration. The LSAT is only available four times a year: February, June, September/October, and December.
Will my TestMasters tutor give me materials to help me plan my LSAT studying schedule?
Students formerly enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT prep course may use any of the LSAT preparation books or supplemental LSAT prep questions from their course. New TestMasters students may purchase the full-length course materials or our weekend textbook, and over 7,500 actual LSAT questions are included in the five course volumes. On the Online Resource Center students can score diagnostic exams and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, and access hundreds of explanations (including over 80 hours of LSAT prep videos). Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package will automatically receive a full set of materials. Students who do not purchase the TestMasters course materials may use materials purchased directly from the LSAC during LSAT private tutoring sessions.
Will my TestMasters tutor help me figure out what LSAT preparation I need to do?
There are many ways that TestMasters tutors work with students to help them with their LSAT preparation. Some students who have already taken the TestMasters class sign up for private tutoring because they would like assistance understanding some of the toughest concepts they were exposed to in their classes. Other students sign up for private tutoring before doing any LSAT prep because they prefer to do their studying with a private tutor. For these students, TestMasters offers tutoring packages at a reduced rate.
How heavily is the LSAT weighted in law school admissions?
When applying to law school, students should note that the LSAT is usually the most important thing law schools consider in their admissions process. GPA is also important, but typically nowhere near as important as the LSAT. The reason for this is that the LSAT tests skills that students need in law school and as lawyers: the ability to read carefully and the ability to reason well. Even if a student’s GPA is underwhelming, students studying for the LSAT can bolster their law school applications by performing well on the LSAT through adequate LSAT prep.
What year did TestMasters start?
Since 1991 there have been more than 150,000 students who have taken TestMasters LSAT prep classes.
Where are my diagnostic results posted?
If you are attempting to retrieve your scores after taking a proctored diagnostic, you can log in to the Online Resource Center to score your test and view and print your score report. If you plan to attend the LSAT review class for your diagnostic, you should print a copy of your score report and bring it with you. The statistical information provided on these score reports will help you to optimize your LSAT preparation.