Frankfort Kentucky LSAT Course offerings
TestMasters’ state-of-the-art online course is an ideal option for Frankfort students who want to take one of our LSAT review courses. TestMasters also offers an 120-hour Live LSAT course in select Kentucky locations for students living in Frankfort who want to take a traditional classroom course. Students in Kentucky who would prefer to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either study exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with private tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 120 hours of instruction (60 in class and 60 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8000 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 120 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8000 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostic exams and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Can I start a TestMasters LSAT course in Frankfort and transfer to another city during the course?
Audit passes are available to TestMasters students wishing to make up LSAT classes at a different location. TestMasters also permits Frankfort LSAT students to permanently switch LSAT class location free of charge if there is space available in the new class location. Contacting the TestMasters offices immediately is the best way for you to ensure a spot in the new LSAT class to which you would like to transfer.
What is the registration process for the Frankfort TestMasters LSAT Course?
Students who wish to reserve their seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT course may do so in-person, online, or over the phone. The prep course registration fee can be paid in full or paid in installments as long as students make at least a $100 initial deposit. The payments can be made online using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. Students can also submit checks or money orders directly to the TestMasters office as long as they are received no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. The registration deadline for all other forms of payment is 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
What do I do if I enroll in a Frankfort TestMasters course and I have questions about the assigned homework?
If a student has academic questions about TestMasters LSAT prep materials they can email our dedicated Academic Assistance department and receive a response within 24 hours.
What if I can’t make it to a scheduled diagnostic test at a Frankfort class location?
Each of the six proctored diagnostic exams is meant to simulate a real LSAT administration. If a student cannot attend the scheduled proctored exam, they can still take it on their own and submit their answers in the Online Resource Center to obtain their results. Alternatively, if a student is able to attend a make-up exam they can print a corresponding audit pass and attend the exam on a different date, at a different location.
Should I prepare for the TestMasters LSAT course ahead of time?
Students taking the TestMasters course should not review LSAT preparation books or take any LSAT practice tests before the TestMasters course begins. Doing any LSAT studying before the TestMasters class begins is not advisable for several reasons. TestMasters has created strategies to improve students’ speed and accuracy on the LSAT, and working with other LSAT prep material can interfere with student progress in the TestMasters course.
Does TestMasters offer tutoring in Frankfort?
Students can work with a TestMasters private LSAT tutor if there is one available in their area. Typically tutors are available in locations where the full-length LSAT Course is offered, but depending on availability we may have a tutor available in a different city. Students interested in LSAT tutoring outside of a city where it is offered can purchase online/telephonic tutoring to work one-one-one with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor.
Is there a deadline to pay for a Frankfort TestMasters LSAT course?
The deadline to complete your enrollment in a TestMasters live LSAT prep course is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. You can easily save your spot in an upcoming LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The remaining course tuition can then be paid in any number installments as long as your course tuition is paid in full at least one week prior to the start of your LSAT prep classes.
What is the Law School Admission Test?
The Law School Admission is a required examination for students applying to law school. The LSAT takes place four times a year and is administered over half a day. The exam is often used as an equalizer in law school admissions as it provides law schools with a standard measurement of each applicant’s critical reasoning and reading skills.
Does TestMasters recommend taking the LSAT immediately after completing my course?
Usually, it is best for students to take the test pretty soon after their LSAT preparation is complete, but there are a number of factors to keep in mind when deciding when to take the Law School Admission Test. If the schools you are applying to have rolling admissions, you should consider how this might impact your application. If you are planning to wait to take the test, consider how you will ensure that the materials are still fresh in your mind when you do take the test.
Who founded TestMasters?
In 1991, Robin Singh founded TestMasters and has been working to continually improve the course ever since. Robin Singh is the leading authority in the world on LSAT preparation, having received 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs. He also heads a research and development team in updating the course materials at least once every year.
If I need to postpone my test date, are there any other administrations?
The LSAT is only offered on specific dates set by the Law School Admission Council. The test is typically administered in February, June, September/October, and December.
What LSAT preparation materials can I use with a private TestMasters tutor?
Tutoring students may only use LSAT prep materials purchased directly from the LSAC or from TestMasters. The full set of TestMasters LSAT materials, available for sale to TestMasters private tutoring students, include 5 course volumes (with over 8000 real LSAT questions), and access to our online resources which include hundreds of written, video, and audio explanations, psychometric quizzes and drills, and detailed score analysis for each LSAT practice test.
What is the structure of the LSAT prep sessions I get with my TestMasters private tutor?
Some students come to tutoring sessions with a clear game plan of what they would like to do to improve. Other students know they would like assistance in their LSAT prep but are less sure about what their problem areas are. TestMasters tutors can help in either case. Our tutors are qualified to help students in any stage of their LSAT preparation to reach their goals.
Is the LSAT important?
The Law School Admission Test is typically the one thing law schools look at the most when determining who to admit. Undergraduate GPA usually takes second place. The LSAT ranks first because it measures the reading and reasoning skills that will enable students to perform well in law school. Unlike many other standardized tests, the LSAT is a skills-based test, and the skills it is designed to test can be learned effectively over time with quality LSAT preparation. Therefore, students who invest time in learning these skills can significantly improve their chances of getting into their top law school choices even if their GPA is less than ideal.
When was TestMasters founded?
Since 1991 TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have assisted over 150,000 students achieve their admissions goals.