TestMasters Courses in Frankfort Kentucky for the LSAT
Our in-depth online course is available for Frankfort-area students who are interested in taking a TestMasters LSAT review course. Our comprehensive Live LSAT course is available in the state of Kentucky for students who would rather take a traditional classroom course. TestMasters also has individual tutors located throughout the state of Kentucky for students in the Frankfort area who want to focus on specific aspects of the test. Students can either study entirely with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters course with private tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of live, in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8000 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- More than one hundred hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8000 total)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length diagnostic exams and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
The TestMasters LSAT course I am planning on taking is in Frankfort. Is there a way to transfer to another class location?
During the term in which they are enrolled, TestMasters Frankfort students can audit LSAT classes at a different location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing individual audit passes. To change LSAT class locations for the duration of the course, Frankfort students should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible. As long as there is an opening in the LSAT class at the new location, students can switch free of charge.
How can I reserve a spot in a Frankfort TestMasters Course?
To enroll in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students can pay the tuition in full or make a $100 deposit to save their seat at a particular location. The remaining course tuition must be paid by the registration deadline for the course, one week prior to the first class meeting. TestMasters accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit or debit card payments, checks, and money orders. Please ensure that all personal checks are received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting, otherwise your payment cannot be processed. Students who complete their registration after the 7 day deadline will be assessed a $50 late registration fee.
If I am taking a Frankfort LSAT prep course and I have questions about the homework, who can I speak with about them?
Students enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT course can ask academic questions about the material by emailing our Academic Assistance department, which is staffed by our expert instructors.
If I have a scheduling conflict with a Frankfort diagnostic exam, can I take the diagnostic at a later time?
In the event that you cannot attend a proctored diagnostic exam you can make it up by auditing the exam at a different location or by taking it on your own. The test will be available in your packet of diagnostics shipped to you at the beginning of your course. You should self-administer the exam under actual testing conditions then submit your answers in the Online Resource Center. You may also audit the diagnostic with a different class by selecting and printing an audit pass on your Online Resource Center.
Is there an advantage to prepping for the TestMasters LSAT course ahead of time?
It is not advisable for students to do any LSAT preparation before enrolling in the TestMasters course. TestMasters offers students proven strategies and LSAT study techniques that give them the best LSAT preparation available, and looking through other materials first can cause these students to acquire bad test-taking habits that are often difficult to unlearn.
Can I get tutoring through TestMasters in Frankfort?
All TestMasters LSAT tutors are qualified LSAT instructors who have or currently teach our live LSAT courses. TestMasters offers in-person private LSAT tutoring in locations where courses are being held. If TestMasters can accommodate your tutoring request in a location outside of where we offer classes we will set you up with an available LSAT tutor. Students who live far from a class site can purchase telephonic tutoring to work with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor.
Are payment plans for a Frankfort LSAT Course available through TestMasters?
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The course tuition can then be paid in any number of installments up until a week prior to the start of the course. Students must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to receive their TestMasters LSAT preparation books and to attend class.
Do I need to take the LSAT?
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a four hour, standardized test that is comprised of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section. The LSAT gauges a student’s acquired reading and critical reasoning skills, and provides a standard measure by which law schools can evaluate applicants.
Is it advisable to take the LSAT immediately following my course?
Generally, TestMasters advises students to take the Law School Admission Test when they are satisfied with their practice LSAT test scores. If they wait too long to take the test, the material they have studied may no longer be fresh in their minds. When applying to schools with rolling admissions, students should keep in mind that applications are prioritized by when they are received.
Who created the TestMasters LSAT courses?
TestMasters was founded by Robin Singh, the world’s foremost authority on LSAT prep. Robin Singh has achieved a world record of 12 perfect scores on the LSAT and heads a research and development team in yearly updates to the TestMasters LSAT course materials.
When does the Law School Admission Council administer the LSAT?
Students can only take the LSAT on one of the four LSAT administrations offered each year. The test is given in February, June, September/October, and December.
What LSAT prep materials should I bring with me to my private tutoring session?
The full-set of LSAT course books is included in the cost of the TestMasters Platinum Private Tutoring program. The five volumes include a personal set of every single LSAT question that has been released since 1991. Tutoring students who are new to TestMasters can purchase TestMasters LSAT materials separately or can bring official LSAT prep tests to their tutoring sessions.
I would like to study for the LSAT with a TestMasters private tutor. What are these tutoring session like?
TestMasters has helped over 150,000 students to maximize their LSAT study potential through LSAT preparation courses and private tutoring. With a one-on-one private LSAT tutor, students have the freedom to ask questions about any area of the test they are struggling with. Even students who are unsure of what they need to work on to improve can work with a TestMasters tutor who will help them to identify their strengths and weaknesses and study accordingly.
Will my LSAT score play a major role in the law school admissions process?
More than any other individual element—even more than your college GPA—your LSAT score determines what law schools you are likely to get into. The Law School Admission Test is designed to test the skills you will need to be a successful law student and lawyer. Since the LSAT is a standardized test, it serves to put all students on the same playing field, meaning even students with poor performance in undergrad will have a chance to compete for a spot at their preferred law schools if they take their LSAT study seriously.
When was TestMasters founded?
Since 1991 TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have assisted over 150,000 students achieve their admissions goals.