Naples Florida LSAT Course offerings
Naples students interested in registering for a TestMasters LSAT prep course have the option of either attending our flagship Full-Length LSAT Course in Florida or else enrolling in our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for students in Florida who would like to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one. Students can either supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with a private tutoring package or study entirely with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty classroom hours of instruction
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 7500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- More than one hundred hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 7500 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length diagnostic exams with comprehensive score reports available for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of live instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- An extensive workbook containing real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT study tools
- Course materials that contain over 1300 actual LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Seven full-length diagnostics with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Use of our Online Resource Center for the purpose of scoring LSAT PrepTests and receiving detailed score reports.
Does TestMasters allow students to transfer from the Naples LSAT course to another class location?
All students registered in the Naples TestMasters LSAT course can take individual classes at an alternate location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing an audit pass. Registered Naples TestMasters LSAT students can also change locations permanently if there is space in the LSAT class at the new location. Students interested in permanently switching classes should contact TestMasters as soon as possible.
Where do I sign up for the Naples TestMasters LSAT Course?
Students can either pay their LSAT course tuition in full or make a $100 down payment to enroll. The deadline to complete your tuition payments for any TestMasters LSAT course is 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Acceptable forms of payment include: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards, money orders, and checks (Note: all personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting). All enrollments completed after the 7 day registration deadline are subject to a $50 late registration fee.
Is it easy to ask my instructor questions about the course materials?
If while working through your homework or supplemental LSAT prep questions you come across a question that is not answered through the posted explanations or lesson plans on your Online Resource Center, you can email our Academic Assistance department and receive a response within 24 hours.
What is included in the full-length TestMasters LSAT prep books?
Once you have completed your enrollment in the TestMasters Naples Weekend LSAT Course, you will receive the Weekend LSAT Course text book one week prior to the start of your class. The course text book includes over 1200 officially licensed LSAT questions, with course materials for each of the four lessons, supplemental questions, and 10 supplemental diagnostic exams. Enrolled students are also provided with a log in to the TestMasters Online Resource Center to score their diagnostic exams.
If I am enrolled in the Naples class, is it possible to make up a diagnostic exam?
Students who can’t make a scheduled diagnostic exam have a few alternatives if they would like to make up the test. First, they can download the test from the Online Resource Center, then self administer it, and submit the answer sheet to TestMasters for scoring. Second, students can use one of their audit passes to attend a different classes’ scheduled exam on a different day.
I want to take the Naples TestMasters class. Is it a good idea to do LSAT test preparation before enrolling?
Students planning to take the TestMasters course should not do any LSAT prep on their own beforehand. Because the TestMasters LSAT preparation material are comprehensive and proven effective, any LSAT studying done prior to taking the TestMasters course may cause students to develop inferior study habits. In addition, TestMasters lessons often challenge students with LSAT material to help them learn various concepts, and students who take LSAT courses or LSAT practice tests before their TestMasters course begins will have already been exposed to that material and may therefore not be able to learn as much from it.
Will I be able to work with a private tutor if I live in Naples?
Each TestMasters LSAT tutor is a qualified LSAT instructor who has scored in the 98th percentile on an official LSAC administered LSAT. Students can generally work with a private LSAT tutor in cities where the TestMasters courses are being held, and in other select locations. Students unable to meet with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in-person can work with one remotely through telephonic tutoring.
Are payment plans for the Naples LSAT Course available through TestMasters?
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The course tuition can then be paid in any number of installments up until a week prior to the start of the course. Students must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to receive their TestMasters LSAT preparation books and to attend class.
What is the LSAT comprised of?
The LSAT assesses a student’s abilities to reason and read critically. It plays a prominent role in the law school admissions process because it allows admissions departments to assess students on an even playing field. The LSAT consists of five sections including: logical reasoning (2), logic games (1), reading comprehension (1), and experimental (1). The test is administered four times a year and takes an average of 4 to 6 hours from start to finish.
How long does TestMasters recommend studying before taking the LSAT?
If possible, students should register for the Law School Admission Test when and only when they feel they are ready to take the test. If their practice LSAT test scores are still considerably below their range of acceptability, it may be better to wait until a later administration. However, students should also consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions since this may affect their application.
Who was TestMasters founded by?
The world’s leading authority on LSAT prep, Robin Singh, is the owner and author of the TestMasters course. Robin Singh has scored perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs 12 times, more than anyone else in the world. He, along with members of the research and development team work to update the TestMasters course materials annually.
What are the main differences between the TestMasters weekend course and the TestMasters full-length LSAT course?
The weekend course that TestMasters offers gives students who cannot take the full-length course the opportunity to learn the TestMasters methodology in an abbreviated version of the full-length LSAT course. While the weekend course is not as comprehensive as the full-length course—it includes 16 hours of instruction as opposed to 80 hours—it will still equip students with an understanding of some of the most basic concepts that they will encounter on the LSAT. Students who take the weekend class are also provided with a number of LSAT practice tests and homework questions to help solidify their understanding of the concepts they learned in the course.
When can students take the LSAT?
Each TestMasters LSAT prep course is in preparation for the next upcoming LSAT administration. The LSAT is only available four times a year: February, June, September/October, and December.
What materials will I use with my tutor?
Students may use any TestMasters LSAT study materials or materials purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council during tutoring sessions. For students who have previously taken a TestMasters course they may use any of the LSAT prep books or supplemental materials provided to them. Students new to TestMasters may purchase our full-length course materials or our weekend course book. The full-length course materials include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 6,500 questions in all. Students who purchase the full-length LSAT preparation materials will also have access to our Online Resource Center where they can score diagnostics and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, access written and video explanations including over 30 hours of videos with the creator of our course, Robin Singh, and much more. Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full set of materials.
Will my TestMasters tutor help me figure out what LSAT preparation I need to do?
There are many ways that TestMasters tutors work with students to help them with their LSAT preparation. Some students who have already taken the TestMasters class sign up for private tutoring because they would like assistance understanding some of the toughest concepts they were exposed to in their classes. Other students sign up for private tutoring before doing any LSAT prep because they prefer to do their studying with a private tutor. For these students, TestMasters offers tutoring packages at a reduced rate.
Is the LSAT more important than GPA?
Law schools generally weigh the Law School Admission Test more heavily than any other single factor—including college GPA—in the law school admissions process. Reading and reasoning skills are among the most important ones for law students and lawyers, and the LSAT is designed to test primarily these skills. Since any student can learn to improve their reading and reasoning skills over time, those wishing to increase their LSAT score substantially can do so through rigorous LSAT preparation.
How many years has TestMasters been preparing students to take the LSAT?
TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have helped over 100,000 students to dramatically improve their LSAT scores.
How do I view my personalized LSAT prep test results?
Each score report from LSAT practice tests students take with TestMasters can be viewed in the Online Resource Center. Proctored diagnostics will be scored in the TestMasters offices, and the results will be posted online at 9AM the day following the administration of the proctored test (sometimes they will be available before 9AM). Supplemental diagnostics, however, will be scored online. Once scored, students can view their score reports immediately. Students can print and save all score reports, and any student attending a review session should bring their score report with them.