TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Sherwood, Arkansas
Sherwood students who are interested in signing up for an LSAT review course can take either our 80-hour Full-Length LSAT Course at select locations in the state of Arkansas or our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course on their own schedule. TestMasters also offers private tutoring other Arkansas locations for Sherwood students who would like to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one. Students can either study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters course with a tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of live classroom instruction
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 7500 questions)
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- Over eighty hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 7500 total)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length diagnostics with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of live instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- An in-depth coursebook containing real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT review tools
- Access to over 1300 previously released LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Seven full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Access to our Online Resource Center for the purpose of scoring LSAT PrepTests and receiving detailed score reports.
Am I able to transfer to a different location after I have started my Sherwood TestMasters LSAT prep course?
Any student wishing to make up an individual class can log in to the Online Resource Center, print out an audit pass, and present it to the instructor teaching at the alternate LSAT class location. Permanent TestMasters LSAT class location changes are also permitted as long as there is space in the LSAT class at the new location. To ensure a spot at the new location, students should contact TestMasters as soon as they are able.
What are the different ways that I can register for the Sherwood TestMasters LSAT Course?
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
If I’m taking the Sherwood LSAT course with TestMasters and I'm stuck on a homework problem, how can I get help?
Students with questions outside of class can also contact our Academic Assistance department to get their questions answered.
How much material do I get with the Sherwood full-length TestMasters LSAT course?
The TestMasters Sherwood Weekend LSAT course book is included in the cost of tuition. It is a 400+ page textbook including the course lesson materials, supplemental questions, and supplemental diagnostic exams.
If I have to postpone a scheduled diagnostic exam, what are my options to make it up?
Every proctored diagnostic exam is available to students on their Online Resource Center on the day that their class is scheduled to take it. Students can download and print the exam and self-proctor it at their earliest convenience. Once they have completed the exam, students must submit their answer sheet to TestMasters for scoring. If there is a test administration at a different location that a student is able to attend, they can print an audit pass from the Online Resource Center and take the proctored exam with a different class.
I want to take the Sherwood TestMasters class. Is it a good idea to do LSAT test preparation before enrolling?
Students planning to take the TestMasters course should not do any LSAT prep on their own beforehand. Because the TestMasters LSAT preparation material are comprehensive and proven effective, any LSAT studying done prior to taking the TestMasters course may cause students to develop inferior study habits. In addition, TestMasters lessons often challenge students with LSAT material to help them learn various concepts, and students who take LSAT courses or LSAT practice tests before their TestMasters course begins will have already been exposed to that material and may therefore not be able to learn as much from it.
I live in Sherwood. Is there a tutor available nearby?
TestMasters offers in-person private LSAT tutoring in all of the locations that we hold classes. If you are in an area where we do not hold classes you can also make use of our telephonic tutoring which allows students to work one-on-one with any of our TestMasters LSAT tutors nationwide.
Do I have to complete my payments before attending the first Sherwood TestMasters LSAT class?
Students can pay $100 in order to hold a spot in the TestMasters LSAT preparation course. After they have made the deposit, students can pay down the balance of their tuition in any number of installments. The entire LSAT course tuition must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
What is the Law School Admission Test?
The Law School Admission is a required examination for students applying to law school. The LSAT takes place four times a year and is administered over half a day. The exam is often used as an equalizer in law school admissions as it provides law schools with a standard measurement of each applicant’s critical reasoning and reading skills.
Is it advisable to take the LSAT immediately following my course?
Generally, TestMasters advises students to take the Law School Admission Test when they are satisfied with their practice LSAT test scores. If they wait too long to take the test, the material they have studied may no longer be fresh in their minds. When applying to schools with rolling admissions, students should keep in mind that applications are prioritized by when they are received.
Who wrote the TestMasters LSAT course?
TestMasters founder, Robin Singh, is the world’s leading expert on LSAT preparation. He holds the world record for the highest number of perfect LSAT scores (12) and leads a full-time research and development team in updating the TestMasters course materials every year.
What is the TestMasters weekend LSAT course?
The two in-person classes that TestMasters offers—the full-length and the weekend course—both give students the best methods for mastering the LSAT from an instructor who has received an LSAT score in at least the 98th percentile. The full-length course is comprehensive with eighty hours of instruction over approximately six to ten weeks. The weekend course is an abbreviated version of the full-length course with sixteen hours of instruction over one weekend. This abbreviated LSAT course is helpful for students who want to take an in-person class but cannot take the full-length class. It is also a good option for students who have already done their LSAT prep but need just a bit of a refresher course before taking the test.
When is the LSAT offered?
February, June, September/October, and December are the four times yearly that the Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT.
What LSAT preparation materials can I use with a private TestMasters tutor?
Tutoring students may only use LSAT prep materials purchased directly from the LSAC or from TestMasters. Both the full-length and weekend course books are available for sale to TestMasters private tutoring students. The full-length LSAT prep books include 5 course volumes (with over 6500 real LSAT questions), and access to our online resources which include hundreds of written, video, and audio explanations, psychometric quizzes and drills, and detailed score analysis for each LSAT practice test. The LSAT Weekend Course book includes over 1200 real LSAT question and access to diagnostic score reports on the Online Resource Center.
What assistance will I get if I study for the LSAT with a TestMasters tutor?
LSAT prep with a private tutor can vary for each student. In some cases, students who have developed a good understanding of their weaknesses and strengths throughout the course of their study may only need to work with a tutor to fine tune a couple things. Other students may prefer to work with a private tutor throughout the course of their study. Whether students intend to work with a TestMasters LSAT tutor for many hours or only a few, we can help you to reach your goals.
How heavily do law schools weigh applicants’ LSAT scores?
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
When did TestMasters first start holding classes?
Since 1991 more than 100,000 students have enrolled in TestMasters LSAT preparation classes.
Where are my diagnostic results posted?
If you are attempting to retrieve your scores after taking a proctored diagnostic, you can log in to the Online Resource Center to view and print your score report. Your score will be available by 9AM the day after the diagnostic is administered, but may be posted sooner. If you plan to attend the LSAT review class for your diagnostic, you should print a copy of your score report and bring it with you. Supplemental diagnostics can be scored online. Once scored, you can view your results right away. The statistical information provided on these score reports will help you to optimize your LSAT preparation.