Sherwood Arkansas LSAT Prep Courses
The TestMasters online course is a perfect option for students in the Sherwood area who are looking for the most comprehensive LSAT preparation in the world. We also offer our full-length Live LSAT course in select Arkansas locations for students who want to register for a live course. TestMasters also offers private tutoring for students who want to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a dedicated tutor. Students can either work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters course with a private tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of live classroom instruction
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8000 questions)
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- Over one hundred hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8000 actual LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score reports for each
The TestMasters LSAT course I am planning on taking is in Sherwood. Is there a way to transfer to another class location?
During the term in which they are enrolled, TestMasters Sherwood students can audit LSAT classes at a different location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing individual audit passes. To change LSAT class locations for the duration of the course, Sherwood students should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible. As long as there is an opening in the LSAT class at the new location, students can switch free of charge.
What should I do to sign up for a TestMasters LSAT preparation course in Sherwood?
Students can make a $100 down payment or pay the tuition in full in order to reserve their place in a course. The deadline to complete their payment in full is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. TestMasters accepts credit and debit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), money orders, and checks (personal checks must be received 10 days prior to the first class meeting). If a student’s registration is incomplete by the registration deadline, they will be charged a late $50 late registration fee in addition to the course tuition.
I am thinking about enrolling in a TestMasters LSAT course in Sherwood, but want to make sure I will receive assistance with my LSAT preparation. When will my instructor be available to answer questions about course materials?
As students work through the LSAT prep materials outside of class they can contact our Academic Assistance department and receive a written response within 24 hours.
Am I able to make up one of a scheduled Sherwood diagnostic exams?
Students can make up diagnostic tests on their own or they can audit the exam with another class. Each proctored exam is provided in advance with your original shipment of course materials. If a student would like to take the test earlier they can do so by timing it themselves at home. Also, if there is another date and location that a student can audit, they may print out a corresponding audit pass for the proctored exam from their Online Resource Center.
Would it be a good idea to practice LSAT test taking strategies before enrolling in a Sherwood LSAT preparation course with TestMasters?
If you intend to take a TestMasters LSAT course, you should not do any LSAT review before the LSAT course begins. Taking or studying for LSAT diagnostic tests before the TestMasters class begins will prematurely expose you to material that TestMasters uses in the course to expose students to the TestMasters methodology. We recommend that students wait until the LSAT prep course with TestMasters begins to ensure that they do not encounter duplicative material.
Are there Sherwood TestMasters tutors?
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available for in-person tutoring in locations where we hold classes. Sometimes we can accommodate LSAT tutoring requests in other cities, but LSAT private tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. Alternatively, students can work one-on-one with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in any location they happen to be through our telephonic tutoring service.
Do I have to complete my payments before attending the first meeting of a Sherwood TestMasters LSAT class?
Students can pay $100 in order to hold a spot in the TestMasters LSAT preparation course. After they have made the deposit, students can pay down the balance of their tuition in any number of installments. The entire LSAT course tuition must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
What is tested on the LSAT?
The Law School Admission Test is a standardized law school entrance exam that consists of logical reasoning, logic games, and reading comprehension questions. The LSAT is administered four times throughout the year and is typically a half-day commitment. All ABA approved law schools in the US and some law schools abroad require students to take the LSAT and submit their scores with the applications.
How soon should I take the LSAT after my course has completed?
Because students are more likely to remember the material shortly after studying for the LSAT, students are advised to take the test as soon as they feel ready. Furthermore, since many schools have rolling admissions, waiting until later in the cycle to take the LSAT and apply to schools may reduce your likelihood of being accepted. However, if students are not satisfied with their scores on LSAT preptests, it may be worth considering postponing until a later administration.
Who is the author of the TestMasters LSAT course?
Robin Singh is the creator of TestMasters. He is the world’s top expert on LSAT prep as is evidenced by his 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs-more than anyone else in the world. Robin Singh continues to develop the course each year by updating the TestMasters course materials with the assistance of a full-time research and development team.
When does the LSAC administer the LSAT?
The Law School Admission Test is offered four times annually. The test dates are scheduled on specific dates in February, June, September/October, and December.
I am planning on studying for the LSAT with a private tutor. If I am working with a TestMasters tutor, what LSAT preparation materials do I need?
If you are enrolled in TestMasters LSAT private tutoring, you may only use course materials purchased directly from TestMasters, or LSAT PrepTests purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council.
I want to do my LSAT prep with a private tutor. What is the structure of these LSAT study sessions?
TestMasters tutors can help students study for the LSAT in a variety of ways. Many students come to their tutoring sessions already knowing exactly what questions and concepts they would like to go over, and our tutors help them with those questions and enable them to find faster and more effective ways to approach the test. Other students need more guidance in determining what they need to work on. Our tutors guide these students to recognize the mistakes they are making and provide them with expert advice on how best to improve their LSAT understanding throughout the course of their LSAT preparation.
When applying to law school, how much does my LSAT score matter?
Although there are some exceptions to the rule, the vast majority of the time the score a student receives on the Law School Admission Test will determine more than any other individual factor where that student will be admitted to law school. Law schools also consider the undergraduate GPA to a degree, but it usually is far less critical than a student’s LSAT score. Since the skills that the LSAT is designed to test are learnable, LSAT preparation is a critical aspect of ensuring that students are as competitive as possible in the law school admission process.
How many years has TestMasters been preparing students to take the LSAT?
TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have helped over 150,000 students to dramatically improve their LSAT scores.