TestMasters Courses in Paragould Arkansas for the LSAT
Students in Paragould interested in signing up for our prep course can either attend our comprehensive Live LSAT Course in the state of Arkansas or else take advantage of our in-depth Online LSAT Course. Arkansas students who would rather conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either work exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with private tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of live, in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 7,500 total)
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- More than eighty hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 7,500 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of in-class instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual Law School Admission Test
- An extensive workbook containing actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT study tools
- Access to over 1300 questions released by the LSAC
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Ten full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Access to the TestMasters Online Resource Center for the purpose of scoring LSAT PrepTests and viewing comprehensive score reports.
Do I have the option of attending make-up lessons outside of Paragould?
You can log in to the Online Resource Center and print an audit pass if you would like to attend an individual class outside your regular Paragould location. To make a permanent location change at no additional fee, you should call the TestMasters offices as soon as possible so we can reserve a space for you at the new LSAT class location.
What are the different ways that I can register for the Paragould TestMasters LSAT Course?
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
Once I'm taking the Paragould LSAT prep course with TestMasters, what are the best ways to get help with course materials I have questions about?
TestMasters Instructors are made accessible to students outside of their regularly schedules class lessons via homework review sessions and the Student Helpline. Each four-hour LSAT class includes an additional 30 minute review prior to the start of the lesson where students can ask their instructor questions directly about materials from the previous lesson. Students can also speak with an instructor one-on-one over the phone by calling the toll-free TestMasters Student Helpline. This service is available to currently enrolled Full-Length LSAT course students during the week from 1 PM to 4 PM ET (10 AM – 1 PM PT).
I want to take an LSAT prep class in Paragould. What materials are used in the full-length TestMasters LSAT course?
TestMasters only uses real LSAT questions in its course materials. Students enrolled in the TestMasters Paragould Weekend LSAT Course have access to over 1300 real LSAT questions and 10 supplemental diagnostic exams. Approximately one week prior to the start of class students are mailed their course text book and they should log in to their Online Resource Center to take and score the pre-course diagnostic exam.
Am I able to make up one of my scheduled Paragould diagnostic exams?
Students can make up diagnostic tests on their own or they can audit the exam with another class. Each proctored exam is made available online on the day that a student’s class is scheduled to take it. If a student would like to take the test earlier they can request to have the exam released sooner. Also, if there is another date and location that a student can audit, they may print out a corresponding audit pass for the proctored exam from their Online Resource Center.
Does TestMasters advocate prepping for the LSAT before attending the first class?
Definitely not. Previewing the coursebook or attempting to do LSAT problems in the coursebook before attending the corresponding lesson is counterproductive for a number of reasons. In each lesson your instructor will introduce and discuss at length important concepts, strategies, and techniques for doing the LSAT problems in the coursebook. Students who attempt to do LSAT problems without the benefit of this information often develop bad habits and must spend precious time and energy breaking these habits before they are able to apply the proper techniques. In addition, our method of teaching involves challenging students with new material in class. This critical element of the course is lost if you have already worked through the material on your own.
I would like a private tutor to help me with my LSAT preparation. Are private tutors available in Paragould?
If you are studying for the LSAT and want private LSAT tutoring you can either sign up for in-person or telephonic tutoring. If you live in an area where an instructor is available you can work one-one-one with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in-person. Typically, LSAT tutors are available in areas where TestMasters courses are offered, but availability varies. You can also work with a TestMasters LSAT tutor telephonically (via phone, Skype, etc.) if you are unable to meet with one in-person.
Do I have to complete my payments before attending the first Paragould TestMasters LSAT class?
Students can pay $100 in order to hold a spot in the TestMasters LSAT preparation course. After they have made the deposit, students can pay down the balance of their tuition in any number of installments. The entire LSAT course tuition must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
What does the LSAT measure?
The LSAT is a five-section standardized test comprised of 2 logical reasoning sections, 1 logic games section, 1 reading comprehension section, and 1 experimental section. Unlike other standardized tests, the LSAT is a skills based test, rather than a content based test, designed to assess a student’s critical reasoning and reading comprehension abilities. The LSAT is the most heavily weighted component of any student’s law school admission application.
Should I take the LSAT as soon as the course is completed?
Students ought to sign up for the Law School Admission Test as soon as they are ready (essentially, as soon as they are continually receiving practice LSAT test scores that are in a range they would consider acceptable on the actual LSAT). The materials are still fresh in students’ minds shortly after they have finished studying, making this an ideal time to take the test. Be sure to consider that many schools have rolling admissions, however, and that when you take the LSAT might affect your application.
Who created TestMasters?
Robin Singh, the world’s leading expert in Law School Admission Test preparation, created TestMasters in 1991. Since then, he has dedicated himself to ensuring that TestMasters remains the world’s best LSAT preparation company by assiduously leading the TestMasters research and development team in continually updating the TestMasters course materials.
If I live in a city where the TestMasters full-length LSAT course is not offered but I still want to take a live class, what are my options?
TestMasters recommends that students who want the most comprehensive and effective LSAT prep course take the full-length course; however, for students who are unable to do so but who still want live instruction, the TestMasters weekend prep course is a viable alternative. The weekend course includes sixteen hours of instruction and over four hundred pages of study materials in one coursebook. Although the full-length course includes eighty hours of instruction and five volumes of LSAT study materials, the abbreviated weekend course will still introduce students to the most important concepts on the test and strategies for tackling questions effectively.
If I need to postpone my test date, are there any other administrations?
The LSAT is only offered on specific dates set by the Law School Admission Council. The test is typically administered in February, June, September/October, and December.
What LSAT prep materials can I cover with my TestMasters tutor?
TestMasters only prepares students using officially licensed LSAT questions. Other than publications purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council, LSAT private tutoring students may not use materials other than the TestMasters course books in their tutoring sessions. If students do not want to purchase either the full-length or weekend LSAT course materials, they should buy real LSAT PrepTests from the LSAC to work through with their LSAT tutor.
I want to do my LSAT prep with a private tutor. What is the structure of these LSAT study sessions?
TestMasters tutors can help students study for the LSAT in a variety of ways. Many students come to their tutoring sessions already knowing exactly what questions and concepts they would like to go over, and our tutors help them with those questions and enable them to find faster and more effective ways to approach the test. Other students need more guidance in determining what they need to work on. Our tutors guide these students to recognize the mistakes they are making and provide them with expert advice on how best to improve their LSAT understanding throughout the course of their LSAT preparation.
How will my LSAT score affect my law school applications?
The most heavily weighted component of law school admissions for most law schools is a student’s LSAT score; GPA is a distant second. The LSAT receives the most weight both because it correlates most highly with first year law school grades and because it tests reasoning and reading skills students need for success in law school and in the practice of law. Since the LSAT is a learnable test, anyone who dedicates themselves to adequate LSAT prep can increase their competitiveness at their top choice law schools.
How long has TestMasters been preparing students for graduate entrance exams?
Since 1991 TestMasters has helped over 100,000 students reach their admissions goals by providing them with the best LSAT preparation course.
Will I be able to get a detailed breakdown of my diagnostic test results?
The Online Resource Center is where you should go to view and print your score report once you have taken a proctored LSAT prep test. Your score report will be posted online for you to view by 9AM the day following your diagnostic administration, but may be available at an earlier time. Since it is helpful to have a copy of your score report with you at the LSAT review session for the diagnostic, we recommend that you print it and bring it to your review class. Supplemental score reports can also be viewed in the Online Resource Center, but unlike the proctored diagnostics, you will score these yourself online and then be able to view your results immediately.