TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Paragould, Arkansas
Students in Paragould interested in enrolling in an LSAT course can choose to take either a TestMasters flagship live course at select locations across Arkansas or our innovative Online LSAT Course at their convenience. TestMasters also has private tutors located in areas close to Paragould for students who would prefer to focus on specific aspects of the test. Students can either study entirely with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters course with additional tutoring hours.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of live classroom instruction
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8000 questions)
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- Over one hundred hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8000 real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
I am planning to take the Paragould TestMasters LSAT course. Am I able to move to another location during the course?
If students need to make up individual LSAT classes, it is easy to do so by logging into the Online Resource Center and printing an audit pass. If students wish to permanently relocate to a new LSAT class location where space is available, they may do so without an additional charge. To switch from the Paragould location to a new location, students should contact the TestMasters offices right away so we can reserve a spot in the new LSAT class location.
How can I register for an upcoming Paragould LSAT Course?
It is easy to register for a TestMasters LSAT course at the TestMasters offices, online, or over the phone. Students can register by paying the full LSAT course tuition or by making a $100 deposit. Accepted forms of payment include: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards, checks, and money orders. The deadline for students to pay their tuition in full is 7 days prior to the first class meeting. All personal checks must be received in the TestMasters offices no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
Will my Paragould TestMasters instructor be available to answer questions about the course materials?
The TestMasters LSAT course is taught using the Socratic Method and students are encouraged to participate in in-class discussions and to ask questions during each LSAT class lesson. For those students with questions about the homework there is an Academic Assistance department which they can contact and receive a response directly from a TestMasters LSAT instructor.
If I can’t make it to a proctored diagnostic test in Paragould, when can I take it?
Students can take proctored diagnostic exams at a different time than their regularly scheduled class meeting if they are unable to attend. If they live in an area where another class is available, they are welcome to print out an audit pass to make up the exam with that class. It is also easy for students to take their diagnostic at home on their own time.
Do you advise students to prepare for the LSAT before starting the TestMasters LSAT course?
Students who want to take the TestMasters LSAT course should avoid working through any LSAT prep books or taking and LSAT preparation tests before their class with TestMasters begins. When students take TestMasters, they will be introduced to innovative, comprehensive strategies for mastering the LSAT. Working with other LSAT prep materials beforehand may cause these students to develop bad habits and techniques that would have to be unlearned once the TestMasters course begins.
I would like to get one-on-one LSAT prep help in Paragould. What does TestMasters offer?
LSAT tutoring is available in most major cities where a TestMasters LSAT course is being offered, and LSAT telephonic tutoring is offered for students worldwide. For availability in your city please contact the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728.
Am I able to pay for my TestMasters Paragould Course in installments?
TestMasters registration policy allows students to make a $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. The registration deadline for any live TestMasters LSAT course is one week prior to the first class meeting. Students can make payments in any number of installments until that deadline online, over the phone, or by regular mail.
What is assessed on the Law School Admission Test?
The LSAT is standardized graduate entrance exam required for all students applying to law school. The test is based on a 120-180 scoring scale and consists of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section and a writing sample essay. Students can register for the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT in any given year.
How long does TestMasters recommend studying before taking the LSAT?
If possible, students should register for the Law School Admission Test when and only when they feel they are ready to take the test. If their practice LSAT test scores are still considerably below their range of acceptability, it may be better to wait until a later administration. However, students should also consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions since this may affect their application.
Who wrote the TestMasters LSAT course?
TestMasters founder, Robin Singh, is the world’s leading expert on LSAT preparation. He holds the world record for the highest number of perfect LSAT scores (12) and leads a full-time research and development team in updating the TestMasters course materials every year.
When can I sit for the LSAT?
Students can register for the LSAT for the February, June, September/October, or December administrations.
What LSAT prep materials can I cover with my TestMasters tutor?
TestMasters only prepares students using officially licensed LSAT questions. Other than publications purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council, LSAT private tutoring students may not use materials other than the TestMasters course books in their tutoring sessions. If students do not want to purchase the full-length LSAT course materials, they should buy real LSAT PrepTests from the LSAC to work through with their LSAT tutor.
What will my TestMasters tutor do to help me with my LSAT prep?
With the help of TestMasters classes and one-on-one tutoring, over one hundred thousand students have been able to maximize their LSAT test prep potential. Studying with a private tutor gives students the freedom to focus their LSAT study in the areas they are struggling. TestMasters tutors can also help students who are not certain where their weak areas are by working with them to identify their strengths and weaknesses.
Will my LSAT score play a major role in the law school admissions process?
More than any other individual element—even more than your college GPA—your LSAT score determines what law schools you are likely to get into. The Law School Admission Test is designed to test the skills you will need to be a successful law student and lawyer. Since the LSAT is a standardized test, it serves to put all students on the same playing field, meaning even students with poor performance in undergrad will have a chance to compete for a spot at their preferred law schools if they take their LSAT study seriously.
How long have students been preparing with TestMasters?
TestMasters has been providing LSAT preparation courses since 1991 and has helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals.
Does TestMasters provide a detailed breakdown of my LSAT prep tests?
Any score reports from proctored or supplemental LSAT preptests through TestMasters can be viewed in the Online Resource Center. Once a student has scored his or her test, the corresponding score report will be made available online. These can be reviewed and printed immediately from the Online Resource Center. TestMasters recommends that students print their proctored diagnostic score reports and bring them when attending a diagnostic review session.