TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Mountain View, Arkansas
Our innovative online course is the perfect option for Mountain View students who want the benefits of TestMasters’ LSAT expertise. In addition, TestMasters offers a comprehensive Live LSAT course at select Arkansas locations for Mountain View-area students who are interested in registering for an in-person course. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for Arkansas students who would like to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a dedicated TestMasters instructor. Students can either work entirely with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with private tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of live, in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8000 questions)
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- Over one hundred hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8000 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score reports for each
I am currently living in Mountain View. Is it possible to switch locations during the TestMasters LSAT course?
Students taking the TestMasters LSAT prep course in Mountain View can log in to the Online Resource Center to print audit passes in order to attend individual classes at a different location. Students in Mountain View who want to change locations permanently during the same term can do so at no additional charge as long as there is space available in the TestMasters class at the new location. Students wishing to make such a transfer should contact TestMasters right away so we can ensure that they have a spot in the new LSAT class location.
What do I need to do to enroll in the Mountain View TestMasters Course?
If you would like to register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can either pay in full or pay the $100 deposit to save your seat. You can make your payments using an accepted credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), checks, or money orders. The deadline to complete your payment with a debit/credit card, cashier’s check, or money order is 7 days prior to the first class meeting; the deadline to complete your payment with a personal check is 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
How can I ask my TestMasters instructor questions about the homework and other course materials?
Included in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course is email personalized support and academic assistance provided by our qualified instructors.
If I have a scheduling conflict with one of the Mountain View diagnostic exams, can I take the diagnostic at a later time?
In the event that you cannot attend a proctored diagnostic exam you can make it up by auditing the exam at a different location or by taking it on your own. The test will be available in your packet of diagnostics shipped to you at the beginning of your course. You should self-administer the exam under actual testing conditions then submit your answers in the Online Resource Center. You may also audit the diagnostic with a different class by selecting and printing an audit pass on your Online Resource Center.
I want to take the Mountain View TestMasters class. Is it a good idea to do LSAT test preparation before enrolling?
Students planning to take the TestMasters course should not do any LSAT prep on their own beforehand. Because the TestMasters LSAT preparation material are comprehensive and proven effective, any LSAT studying done prior to taking the TestMasters course may cause students to develop inferior study habits. In addition, TestMasters lessons often challenge students with LSAT material to help them learn various concepts, and students who take LSAT courses or LSAT practice tests before their TestMasters course begins will have already been exposed to that material and may therefore not be able to learn as much from it.
Are there Mountain View TestMasters tutors?
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available for in-person tutoring in locations where we hold classes. Sometimes we can accommodate LSAT tutoring requests in other cities, but LSAT private tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. Alternatively, students can work one-on-one with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in any location they happen to be through our telephonic tutoring service.
Can I attend Mountain View TestMasters LSAT prep classes before paying in full?
Students who wish to reserve a seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT review course may do so by making a $100 deposit. After making a deposit, students can pay the remaining balance in any number of installments by submitting their payment via regular mail, making payments on the Online Resource Center, or making payments over the phone with a TestMasters Enrollment Counselor. All students must have the course tuition paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting in order to attend any LSAT classes.
What skills are tested on the Law School Admission Test?
All students seeking admissions into an ABA accredited law school in the US must take the Law School Admission Test. This test is a measure of a student’s critical reasoning and reading skills. Students receive a score on a 120-180 scale that they must submit along with their law school applications. The LSAT is given four times yearly at testing centers worldwide.
Does TestMasters recommend taking the LSAT immediately after completing my course?
Usually, it is best for students to take the test pretty soon after their LSAT preparation is complete, but there are a number of factors to keep in mind when deciding when to take the Law School Admission Test. If the schools you are applying to have rolling admissions, you should consider how this might impact your application. If you are planning to wait to take the test, consider how you will ensure that the materials are still fresh in your mind when you do take the test.
Who created TestMasters?
Robin Singh, the world’s leading expert in Law School Admission Test preparation, created TestMasters in 1991. Since then, he has dedicated himself to ensuring that TestMasters remains the world’s best LSAT preparation company by assiduously leading the TestMasters research and development team in continually updating the TestMasters course materials.
When can I take the Law School Admission Test?
The Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT 4 times annually: February, June, September/October, and December.
If I work with a TestMasters private tutor, can I bring my own LSAT prep materials?
TestMasters only prepares students using official LSAT prep questions released from the LSAC. Students cannot use simulated LSAT questions or materials developed by other LSAT test prep courses in their tutoring sessions. Students are allowed to purchase LSAT PrepTests directly from the LSAC, or TestMasters course materials for use in their tutoring sessions.
I want to do my LSAT prep with a private tutor. What is the structure of these LSAT study sessions?
TestMasters tutors can help students study for the LSAT in a variety of ways. Many students come to their tutoring sessions already knowing exactly what questions and concepts they would like to go over, and our tutors help them with those questions and enable them to find faster and more effective ways to approach the test. Other students need more guidance in determining what they need to work on. Our tutors guide these students to recognize the mistakes they are making and provide them with expert advice on how best to improve their LSAT understanding throughout the course of their LSAT preparation.
What is the importance of the LSAT?
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is more important than any other factor in the law school admissions process, superseding even college GPA in importance. The LSAT is a standardized measure of a student’s ability to read carefully and reason properly. Since the LSAT serves to put all applicants on an equal playing field, students who do well on the test through adequate LSAT prep can make up for weak aspects of their application—namely a bad college GPA.
How long has TestMasters been preparing students for graduate entrance exams?
Since 1991 TestMasters has helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals by providing them with the best LSAT preparation course.
Will my diagnostic test results be available on the Online Resource Center?
Both proctored and supplemental diagnostic score reports are viewable in the TestMasters Online Resource Center. You will score tests yourself in the Online Resource Center. Printing score reports before attending the diagnostic review is recommended. Score reports contain valuable question type breakdowns and statistical information that allow students to more easily identify errors they make and determine how best to correct them.