TestMasters Courses in Morrilton Arkansas for the LSAT
TestMasters Online is a perfect option for Morrilton students who want the benefits of our LSAT expertise. For Morrilton-area students who want to enroll in a live course, we also offer an 80-hour Live LSAT course in select locations within the state of Arkansas. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for students in Arkansas who want to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one. Students can either study entirely with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with additional tutoring hours.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of live classroom instruction
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 7500 questions)
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- Over one hundred hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 7500 real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of live instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual Law School Admission Test
- An in-depth workbook that contains real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT study tools
- Licensed use of over 1300 real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Seven full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Access to our Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests and to receive comprehensive score reports
If I relocate from Morrilton to a different city, am I able to transfer classes?
If you are registered for the Morrilton TestMasters LSAT course location and you need to attend a lesson in a different location, you can log in to the Online Resource Center to obtain audit passes for upcoming LSAT classes in alternate locations. If you need to switch locations permanently, you can do so as long as space is available in the new LSAT class location. If you would like to transfer classes, you should contact TestMasters immediately so we can reserve you a space in the new LSAT class location you prefer.
Where do I sign up for the Morrilton TestMasters LSAT Course?
Students can either pay their LSAT course tuition in full or make a $100 down payment to enroll. The deadline to complete your tuition payments for any TestMasters LSAT course is 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Acceptable forms of payment include: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards, money orders, and checks (Note: all personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting). All enrollments completed after the 7 day registration deadline are subject to a $50 late registration fee.
How can I ask my TestMasters instructor questions about the homework and other course materials?
Included in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course is email personalized support and academic assistance provided by our qualified instructors.
Does TestMasters have its own LSAT prep books?
Morrilton Weekend LSAT course students receive one 400+ page textbook (with over 1300 actual LSAT questions). They are also able to access the TestMasters Online Resource Center to score and review their supplemental LSAT test results.
If I have a scheduling conflict with one of the Morrilton diagnostic exams, can I take the diagnostic at a later time?
In the event that you cannot attend a proctored diagnostic exam you can make it up by auditing the exam at a different location or by taking it on your own. The test will be available in your packet of diagnostics shipped to you at the beginning of your course. You should self-administer the exam under actual testing conditions then submit your answers in the Online Resource Center. You may also audit the diagnostic with a different class by selecting and printing an audit pass on your Online Resource Center.
I am signed up for the Morrilton TestMasters class. Should I study my TestMasters LSAT books before the first lesson?
No. TestMasters students should not study any material until the course begins. We teach a comprehensive system of proven strategies and techniques that helps students significantly improve their accuracy and speed on the test. Students who begin studying the LSAT without having learned these strategies and techniques may develop habits that are inconsistent with the TestMasters methods, and may need to re-learn a different method of approaching the test in order to get the most out of the TestMasters course.
I want one-on-one help with my LSAT preparation. Are there any Morrilton tutors I can work with?
Tutoring is available in any city where a TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course is taking place. TestMasters LSAT tutors may also be available in other cities, but private LSAT tutoring is not guaranteed for those locations. If you would like to prepare for the LSAT with a TestMasters LSAT tutor but one isn’t available in your area, you can work with one remotely via the TestMasters telephonic tutoring service. Telephonic tutoring is done over the phone or through a service such as Skype, and students can schedule sessions with their LSAT tutor when it is most convenient for them.
Do I have to pay in full before my TestMasters Morrilton LSAT prep course begins?
The registration deadline for a live TestMasters LSAT prep course is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Students can save their seat in an LSAT review course by making a $100 down payment, and then pay the remaining course tuition in any number of installments up until the registration deadline. Only once a student has completed their enrollment will they be allowed to attend an LSAT prep class.
What is measured by the Law School Admission Test?
Students seeking admissions into law school must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a standardized graduate entrance exam that is administered four times a year, and students have to option of taking the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT. This half-day test is designed to test two skills critical to success in law school: critical reasoning and reading comprehension. The test is broken down into one writing sample essay and five multiple choice sections: 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section.
What is the ideal length of time a student should study for the LSAT?
Students who are scoring in a range they would be happy with on the actual test should sign up for the Law School Admission Test as soon as possible. Waiting until later will mean a greater risk of forgetting LSAT study strategies and techniques that are instrumental to success on the test. Students should consider how rolling admissions may affect their application when considering at what point during the admissions process to apply.
Who created TestMasters?
Robin Singh, the world’s leading expert in Law School Admission Test preparation, created TestMasters in 1991. Since then, he has dedicated himself to ensuring that TestMasters remains the world’s best LSAT preparation company by assiduously leading the TestMasters research and development team in continually updating the TestMasters course materials.
How are the weekend LSAT course and the full-length course different?
The full-length TestMasters LSAT prep course gives students everything they need to maximize their potential on the LSAT, including access to all 7500+ questions the LSAC has released in five volumes with 80 hours of instruction. The weekend course is less comprehensive—16 hours of instruction and one 400+ page coursebook—but is a viable alternative for students who want to take a live course but cannot take the full-length course or who just need to do a bit of LSAT review before taking the test.
When can students take the LSAT?
Each TestMasters LSAT prep course is in preparation for the next upcoming LSAT administration. The LSAT is only available four times a year: February, June, September/October, and December.
Are there any LSAT prep materials TestMasters recommend that I use with my one-on-one tutor?
If you are a student enrolled in the TestMasters private LSAT tutoring program you may use TestMasters course materials or official LSAT PrepTests with your tutor. TestMasters course materials are included in enrollment in a TestMasters LSAT course or in the Platinum Private Tutoring package. If you are not, or have not been, enrolled in a course you do have the option to purchase either the full-length or weekend LSAT course materials directly from TestMasters.
If I study for the LSAT with a private tutor, what will be the structure of those LSAT prep sessions?
Students who sign up for LSAT tutoring with TestMasters can benefit in a variety of ways. The focused attention afforded to students working one-on-one with a private tutor in their LSAT prep allows them to identify and work through problem areas quickly and effectively. Students who work with a private tutor are also able to learn the TestMasters methodology from an LSAT expert who will cater to their specific level of understanding and their goals and concerns.
Why do law schools value the LSAT so highly?
A student’s LSAT score is more often than not the most critical single factor in the law school admissions process. Although undergraduate GPA is usually the second most important factor, it is far less important that a student’s LSAT score. This is why dedication to LSAT preparation is so critical. And since the LSAT tests learnable reasoning and reading skills, dedicated LSAT prep often makes it possible for students to make up for poor college performance and increase their chances of getting into top law schools.
How many years has TestMasters been in business?
Since 1991 TestMasters LSAT prep courses have helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals.
Where can I view my LSAT practice test results?
The score reports from LSAT prep tests students take through the TestMasters course are all viewable in the Online Resource Center. Once a student has taken a proctored diagnostic and it has been scored by the student online, students can view and print their score reports. Any students planning to attend their diagnostic review sessions should print a copy of their score report to take with them. Supplemental diagnostics should also be scored in the Online Resource Center and can be viewed there immediately.