TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Morrilton, Arkansas
Our state-of-the-art online course is available for Morrilton students who want the most comprehensive LSAT review course in the world. Our 80-hour Live LSAT course is also available at select locations in the state of Arkansas for Morrilton students who are interested in registering for a live course. Students in Arkansas who would rather prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a private tutor can either study exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with a private tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty classroom hours of instruction
- Thirty-minute LSAT review sessions with your instructor before the beginning of each lesson (an additional seven and a half hours of instruction)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 6500 total)
- Four proctored (and eleven additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to our toll-free Helpline, which students can use to talk about LSAT questions with a TestMasters instructor (open weekdays between 1PM and 4PM Eastern/10AM and 1PM Pacific)
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- More than thirty hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 6500 questions)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of classroom instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- An in-depth coursebook containing actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT study tools
- Course materials that contain over 1300 actual LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Ten full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Use of our Online Resource Center for the purpose of scoring diagnostics and viewing detailed score reports.
If I relocate from Morrilton to a different city, am I able to transfer classes?
If you are registered for the Morrilton TestMasters LSAT course location and you need to attend a lesson in a different location, you can log in to the Online Resource Center to obtain audit passes for upcoming LSAT classes in alternate locations. If you need to switch locations permanently, you can do so as long as space is available in the new LSAT class location. If you would like to transfer classes, you should contact TestMasters immediately so we can reserve you a space in the new LSAT class location you prefer.
Where do I sign up for the Morrilton TestMasters LSAT Course?
Students can either pay their LSAT course tuition in full or make a $100 down payment to enroll. The deadline to complete your tuition payments for any TestMasters LSAT course is 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Acceptable forms of payment include: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards, money orders, and checks (Note: all personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting). All enrollments completed after the 7 day registration deadline are subject to a $50 late registration fee.
Once I have started attending TestMasters LSAT classes in Morrilton, can I speak to an instructor if I have questions about the materials?
The TestMasters Student Helpline is a dedicated study tool available to students Monday through Friday, from 1 PM to 4 PM ET (10 PM to 1 PM PT). Students can call our toll free number to ask an actual TestMasters LSAT instructor questions. Each LSAT class meeting also has an optional half-hour Q&A session prior to the start of class where students can ask their own instructor questions about the previous lesson’s homework.
Does TestMasters have its own LSAT prep books?
Morrilton Weekend LSAT course students receive one 400+ page textbook (with over 1300 actual LSAT questions). They are also able to access the TestMasters Online Resource Center to score and review their supplemental LSAT test results.
If I need to take a proctored diagnostic later than scheduled, what are my options?
The TestMasters LSAT course includes 16 hours of proctored diagnostic testing on top of the 80 hours of live in-class instruction. Four proctored diagnostic tests are scheduled at regular intervals throughout the course, but students who have scheduling conflicts can print out audit passes online to attend a proctored exam at a different location on a different day. If there are no available make-up exams in the area or they conflict with a student’s schedule, the exams can be downloaded directly from the Online Resource Center and can then be self-administered. Students must turn in their answer sheet via email or facsimile to TestMasters in order to obtain their test results
I'm considering taking the TestMasters LSAT course in Morrilton. Would it be beneficial to prepare before the first class?
You should not study LSAT prep questions on your own before taking TestMasters. The TestMasters LSAT course is comprehensive, so students who attempt to study LSAT questions or work through other LSAT books will be at risk of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters LSAT studying techniques. Since TestMasters provides students with proven strategies for success on the LSAT as well as a copy of every LSAT question available (over 6500 questions), students who want to get the best LSAT preparation should invest themselves completely in the LSAT study materials that TestMasters provides.
Will I be able to work with a private tutor if I live in Morrilton?
Each TestMasters LSAT tutor is a qualified LSAT instructor who has scored in the 98th percentile on an official LSAC administered LSAT. Students can generally work with a private LSAT tutor in cities where the TestMasters courses are being held, and in other select locations. Students unable to meet with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in-person can work with one remotely through telephonic tutoring.
Am I able to pay for my TestMasters Morrilton Course in installments?
TestMasters registration policy allows students to make a $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. The registration deadline for any live TestMasters LSAT course is one week prior to the first class meeting. Students can make payments in any number of installments until that deadline online, over the phone, or by regular mail.
What is tested on the LSAT?
The Law School Admission Test is a standardized law school entrance exam that consists of logical reasoning, logic games, and reading comprehension questions. The LSAT is administered four times throughout the year and is typically a half-day commitment. All ABA approved law schools in the US and some law schools abroad require students to take the LSAT and submit their scores with the applications.
When is the best time to take the LSAT?
Students should not take the Law School Admission Test until they feel ready to do so. If students are not scoring at or very near their ideal score, they should consider waiting to take the test. While it is best for students to take the test shortly after they have finished their LSAT study so that the strategies and techniques they have learned are easier to recall, students should nonetheless keep in mind that rolling admissions may affect the likelihood of admission to the law school of their choice.
Who is the creator of the TestMasters LSAT course?
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
What can I do if I am unable to attend the TestMasters full-length LSAT course?
While students who are interested in the most comprehensive LSAT preparation available are generally advised to take the full-length TestMasters course, the weekend course is a suitable live classroom alternative for students who cannot commit to a full-length class or who just want a bit of LSAT review before taking the test. The weekend course provides students with 16 hours of instruction and a coursebook with lessons, homework, and practice tests to help them learn the strategies and techniques that will help them succeed. Alternatively, the full-length course includes 80 hours of instruction and access to over 6,500 LSAT questions—every LSAT question available through the LSAC.
Is the LSAT offered year round?
The LSAT takes place in February in late winter, June in the summer, either late September or Early October in the fall, and in December in the early winter.
Will my TestMasters tutor provide me with LSAT prep materials?
TestMasters Full-Length LSAT and Platinum Private students receive a full set of LSAT preparation books. The five volumes include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 6,500 questions in all. LSAT tutoring students who are not enrolled in either of these programs can purchase the TestMasters LSAT prep books separately. The TestMasters Weekend course materials are included in the TestMasters Weekend LSAT prep courses, and are also available for tutoring students to purchase. The Weekend Course book includes over 1200 actual LSAT questions, 10 supplemental diagnostic exams, and access to detailed score reports via the Online Resource Center. Students are also permitted to bring official LSAT PrepTests to their tutoring sessions.
Will private tutoring assist me with my LSAT prep?
Tutoring sessions are intended to give each student focused attention in the areas they need it most. Some students come to their tutoring sessions with specific weaknesses they would like to address; other students come into it with general goals in mind but less of an idea about what they would like to focus on in their LSAT preparation sessions. TestMasters LSAT tutors are able to help students in any situation to diagnose problem areas if necessary and then to work with them to improve through the course of their LSAT study.
If I did poorly in college, can the LSAT improve my chances to get into law school?
Although college GPA is important in the law school admissions process, the LSAT tends to be the most important factor for determining where students will be accepted. This is due to the fact that the LSAT tests skills needed for success in law school and in the field of law. Additionally, the LSAT is a standardized measure of success, meaning even students with less than stellar GPAs will be able to compete more successfully for a spot at a top law school by investing time and effort in LSAT preparation.
How long has TestMasters been preparing students for graduate entrance exams?
Since 1991 TestMasters has helped over 100,000 students reach their admissions goals by providing them with the best LSAT preparation course.
Will my diagnostic test results be available on the Online Resource Center?
Both proctored and supplemental diagnostic score reports are viewable in the TestMasters Online Resource Center. Proctored LSAT preptest score reports will be available by 9AM the day after the test is administered (sometimes before 9AM), and score reports from supplemental LSAT preptests are available immediately after students score them online. Printing score reports before attending the diagnostic review is recommended. Score reports contain valuable question type breakdowns and statistical information that allow students to more easily identify errors they make and determine how best to correct them.