TestMasters Morrilton Arkansas LSAT Prep Courses
For students in the Morrilton area who would prefer to take an in-person course, we offer our flagship Live LSAT course in select Arkansas locations. An ideal choice for Morrilton students who cannot schedule an entire full-length course but who are looking for the finest and most comprehensive LSAT preparation in the world is our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. TestMasters also offers private tutoring in areas close to Morrilton for students who would rather complete their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor. Students can either supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with additional tutoring hours or choose to work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8000 total)
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length diagnostics with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- More than one hundred hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8000 real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length diagnostics with comprehensive score analyses available for each
If I’m unsure that I will be in Morrilton for the duration of the term, can I transfer to a different class site?
If you are a student in Morrilton full-length LSAT course, you can obtain audit passes through the Online Resource Center to attend individual TestMasters classes in an alternate location. To change locations permanently, you should contact the TestMasters offices to ensure that we can reserve a spot for you in the new LSAT class location. As long as there is space available, you can change locations at no additional fee.
How do I go about registering for the Morrilton TestMasters LSAT course?
The cost to register for a TestMasters LSAT course is $1450 all inclusive, and students must complete their tuition payments no later than one week prior to their first class meeting. Students can pay the full course tuition upon registering for a course or simply make a $100 deposit to save their seat. TestMasters accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards, money orders, and checks (Please Note: personal checks will only be accepted until 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting).
I'm planning to take the TestMasters LSAT prep course in Morrilton. Will I have the opportunity to ask my instructor questions?
Students are also given opportunities to ask LSAT prep questions via email to our Academic Assistance department.
What materials do I receive when I enroll in the Morrilton Weekend TestMasters LSAT course?
The materials for the TestMasters Morrilton Weekend LSAT Course include a 400+ page textbook, which contains all four lessons that the instructor covers in class and seven supplemental diagnostic exams and questions. The textbook, diagnostic tests and supplemental questions incorporate only real LSAT questions that have been released by the Law School Admission Council.
If I need to take a proctored diagnostic later than scheduled, what are my options?
The TestMasters LSAT course includes 24 hours of proctored diagnostic testing on top of the 80 hours of live in-class instruction. Six proctored diagnostic tests are scheduled at regular intervals throughout the course, but students who have scheduling conflicts can print out audit passes online to attend a proctored exam at a different location on a different day. If there are no available make-up exams in the area or they conflict with a student’s schedule, the exams can be self-administered at home and scored in the Online Resource Center.
Is it advantageous to practice LSAT test taking strategies prior to signing up for the TestMasters LSAT prep course?
TestMasters students are advised not to take any LSAT prep courses or do any other independent LSAT studying before starting the class. TestMasters provides students with everything they need to prepare for the LSAT, including over 6500 LSAT prep questions and unparalleled study techniques and strategies. Studying any LSAT prep material before studying with TestMasters is unnecessary and may cause students to develop bad study habits and test-taking strategies.
Can I get tutoring through TestMasters in Morrilton?
All TestMasters LSAT tutors are qualified LSAT instructors who have or currently teach our live LSAT courses. TestMasters offers in-person private LSAT tutoring in locations where courses are being held. If TestMasters can accommodate your tutoring request in a location outside of where we offer classes we will set you up with an available LSAT tutor. Students who live far from a class site can purchase telephonic tutoring to work with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor.
Are payment plans for the Morrilton LSAT Course available through TestMasters?
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The course tuition can then be paid in any number of installments up until a week prior to the start of the course. Students must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to receive their TestMasters LSAT preparation books and to attend class.
What is assessed on the Law School Admission Test?
The LSAT is standardized graduate entrance exam required for all students applying to law school. The test is based on a 120-180 scoring scale and consists of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section and a writing sample essay. Students can register for the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT in any given year.
How long should I wait before taking the LSAT?
You should register for the LSAT shortly after your LSAT study is complete and you are consistently reaching a score in your practice diagnostics that you would be happy with on your administered test. If you take the test before this point, you run a higher risk of not reaching your goal score. However, you should also consider that waiting longer to take the test may affect your chances of getting into your preferred law school due to rolling admissions.
Who was TestMasters founded by?
The world’s leading authority on LSAT prep, Robin Singh, is the owner and author of the TestMasters course. Robin Singh has scored perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs 12 times, more than anyone else in the world. He, along with members of the research and development team work to update the TestMasters course materials annually.
How do the full-length LSAT course and the weekend course differ?
The two live classroom options TestMasters offers—the full-length LSAT course and the weekend course—both provide students with an opportunity to learn techniques and strategies for taking the LSAT from an instructor who has scored in the 98th percentile or higher on the LSAT. The primary difference between the two courses is the number of hours of instruction: the full-length course is comprehensive with 80 hours of instruction over many weeks, and the weekend course is 16 hours of instruction over one weekend shortly before the LSAT is administered. The weekend course is helpful for students who cannot commit to taking the full-length course but still want live instruction and for students who may have already done their LSAT prep but would like to refresh their understanding before taking the test.
How many times a year is the Law School Admission Test offered?
There are only four LSAT administrations a year in February, June, September/October, and December.
If I am studying LSAT material on my own, can I study the same material with my TestMasters tutor?
Current TestMasters students can use their course materials with their TestMasters private LSAT tutor, and students who are enrolled in the Platinum Tutoring Package will receive the full-set of five LSAT course prep books. All other private tutoring students may purchase the full-length or LSAT weekend course materials from TestMasters or bring official LSAC publications to their private tutoring sessions.
How will a TestMasters private tutor help me study for the LSAT?
Whether students require only a few one-on-one tutoring hours of LSAT review to polish out some weak spots or a more intensive and directed study plan, TestMasters will be able to assist. TestMasters tutors can help students who have already prepared for the test on their own to fix weak spots they have identified or tutors can help students who are just beginning their LSAT study and need more help to identify what they can do to improve.
What makes the LSAT such an important factor in law school admissions?
The Law School Admission Test tends to be weighted by law schools more heavily than any other single factor in the law school admissions process. A student’s grade point average in college can also be important, but is generally not nearly as important and the LSAT. The LSAT, as a standardized test, serves as somewhat of an equalizer and affords even students with mediocre undergraduate GPAs an opportunity to rigourously study LSAT material and thereby compete successfully for a spot at a top law school.
How long ago did Robin Singh found TestMasters?
Since 1991 over a hundred and fifty thousand students have taken TestMasters for their LSAT preparation needs.
Where can I view my LSAT practice test results?
The score reports from LSAT prep tests students take through the TestMasters course are all viewable in the Online Resource Center. Once a student has taken a proctored diagnostic and it has been scored by the student online, students can view and print their score reports. Any students planning to attend their diagnostic review sessions should print a copy of their score report to take with them. Supplemental diagnostics should also be scored in the Online Resource Center and can be viewed there immediately.