Monticello Arkansas LSAT Prep Classes
Monticello students interested in registering for an LSAT course with TestMasters can get the benefits of the most comprehensive LSAT preparation available with our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. For students who prefer to register for a traditional classroom course, TestMasters also offers comprehensive live LSAT courses within the state of Arkansas. Arkansas students who would prefer to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either study entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with additional tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8000 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- Over one hundred hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8000 actual LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score reports for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of live, in-class instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- An in-depth coursebook that contains actual LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT study tools
- Access to over 1300 questions released by the LSAC
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Seven full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Access to our Online Resource Center for the purpose of scoring diagnostic exams and viewing detailed score reports.
Do I have the option of attending make-up lessons outside of Monticello?
You can log in to the Online Resource Center and print an audit pass if you would like to attend an individual class outside your regular Monticello location. To make a permanent location change at no additional fee, you should call the TestMasters offices as soon as possible so we can reserve a space for you at the new LSAT class location.
What should I do to sign up for a TestMasters LSAT preparation course in Monticello?
The TestMasters LSAT prep course costs $1450. Students can make a $100 down payment or pay the tuition in full in order to reserve their place in a course. The deadline to complete their payment in full is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. TestMasters accepts credit and debit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), money orders, and checks (personal checks must be received 10 days prior to the first class meeting). If a student’s registration is incomplete by the registration deadline, they will be charged a late $50 late registration fee in addition to the course tuition.
If I’m taking the Monticello LSAT course with TestMasters and I'm stuck on a homework problem, how can I get help?
Students with questions outside of class can also contact our Academic Assistance department to get their questions answered.
Is there a separate book for each lesson in the Monticello Weekend TestMasters LSAT course?
Students in the TestMasters Monticello Weekend LSAT Course have access to a 400+ page course book including supplemental diagnostic exams, supplemental questions, and materials for all four in-class lessons. Registered students may also access the Online Resource Center in order to score their pre-course and supplemental diagnostic exams.
How can I make up a diagnostic if I am unable to attend my scheduled Monticello diagnostic?
If you know that you will not be able to attend a diagnostic exam ahead of time you can take the test early and score it yourself in the Online Resource Center. Additionally, if another class is taking a diagnostic at a later date that does not conflict with your regular class schedule you may use one of your audit passes to sit in on the exam at that time.
Should I prepare on my own before taking the Monticello TestMasters course?
No. The TestMasters LSAT prep classes are designed to give you the best LSAT studying techniques and the most comprehensive LSAT preparation available, so working through any other prep books is not only unnecessary but in some cases may actually be counterproductive.
I need private tutoring in Monticello. What does TestMasters offer in this area?
Students interested in LSAT tutoring can meet with an instructor for one-on-one in-person tutoring in any location where a TestMasters LSAT course is offered, or telephonically with any one of our qualified LSAT tutors nationwide. If you live outside of a city where TestMasters offers classes, we may also be able to accommodate your request for LSAT private tutoring. Please call the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728 for availability.
How can I pay my Monticello LSAT course tuition in multiple installments?
If you wish to save your seat in an upcoming LSAT course you can do so by making a $100 deposit. You then have the option of paying your remaining tuition in multiple installments until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. By that deadline all students must finish making their payments in order to complete their enrollment and attend class.
What is measured by the Law School Admission Test?
Students seeking admissions into law school must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a standardized graduate entrance exam that is administered four times a year, and students have to option of taking the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT. This half-day test is designed to test two skills critical to success in law school: critical reasoning and reading comprehension. The test is broken down into one writing sample essay and five multiple choice sections: 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section.
How long does TestMasters recommend studying before taking the LSAT?
If possible, students should register for the Law School Admission Test when and only when they feel they are ready to take the test. If their practice LSAT test scores are still considerably below their range of acceptability, it may be better to wait until a later administration. However, students should also consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions since this may affect their application.
Who started TestMasters?
Robin Singh, the creator of the TestMasters course and the foremost authority on LSAT preparation, has worked assiduously to ensure that the TestMasters course is the best LSAT preparation course available. The techniques and strategies that he has invented have set TestMasters apart as the most comprehensive and effective LSAT course and have allowed Robin Singh himself to achieve more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone else in the world.
What are the main differences between the TestMasters weekend course and the TestMasters full-length LSAT course?
The weekend course that TestMasters offers gives students who cannot take the full-length course the opportunity to learn the TestMasters methodology in an abbreviated version of the full-length LSAT course. While the weekend course is not as comprehensive as the full-length course—it includes 16 hours of instruction as opposed to 80 hours—it will still equip students with an understanding of some of the most basic concepts that they will encounter on the LSAT. Students who take the weekend class are also provided with a number of LSAT practice tests and homework questions to help solidify their understanding of the concepts they learned in the course.
Is the LSAT offered multiple times per year?
Students cannot register for the LSAT on any given day. They must register for a specific LSAT test date in February, June, September/October, or December.
Do I need to purchase any LSAT prep materials if I am working with a TestMasters tutor?
Tutoring students may only use officially licensed LSAT PrepTests or course materials purchased directly from TestMasters when working with their LSAT tutor.
Will my TestMasters tutor help me identify how I can best study for the LSAT?
Whether students need a couple of hours of private tutoring to brush up on a few weak spots through some LSAT review or a more comprehensive series of one-on-one sessions, TestMasters can help. Our tutors have all scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an LSAC-administered LSAT, so they have the expertise to guide you through your LSAT prep. TestMasters tutors can help you to fix weak spots you have already identified or help you to identify more ways that you can study to improve your score.
Is the LSAT more important than GPA?
Law schools generally weigh the Law School Admission Test more heavily than any other single factor—including college GPA—in the law school admissions process. Reading and reasoning skills are among the most important ones for law students and lawyers, and the LSAT is designed to test primarily these skills. Since any student can learn to improve their reading and reasoning skills over time, those wishing to increase their LSAT score substantially can do so through rigorous LSAT preparation.
How many years has TestMasters been preparing students to take the LSAT?
TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have helped over 150,000 students to dramatically improve their LSAT scores.
Where are my diagnostic results posted?
If you are attempting to retrieve your scores after taking a proctored diagnostic, you can log in to the Online Resource Center to score your test and view and print your score report. If you plan to attend the LSAT review class for your diagnostic, you should print a copy of your score report and bring it with you. The statistical information provided on these score reports will help you to optimize your LSAT preparation.