TestMasters Hot Springs Arkansas LSAT Prep Courses
A perfect option for Hot Springs-area students interested in signing up for an LSAT course with TestMasters is our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. For students in the Hot Springs area who would rather register for a traditional classroom course, we also offer our 80-hour Live LSAT course in select Arkansas locations. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for students in Arkansas who would prefer to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one. Students can either supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with a tutoring package or work entirely with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8000 total)
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length diagnostic exams and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- More than one hundred hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8000 real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score reports for each
Can I start a TestMasters LSAT course in Hot Springs and transfer to another city during the course?
Audit passes are available to TestMasters students wishing to make up LSAT classes at a different location. TestMasters also permits Hot Springs LSAT students to permanently switch LSAT class location free of charge if there is space available in the new class location. Contacting the TestMasters offices immediately is the best way for you to ensure a spot in the new LSAT class to which you would like to transfer.
What are the different ways that I can register for a Hot Springs TestMasters LSAT Course?
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
Once I'm taking a Hot Springs LSAT prep course with TestMasters, what are the best ways to get help with course materials I have questions about?
TestMasters Instructors are made accessible to students outside of their regularly schedules classes. Students can contact our Academic Assistance department to get any questions answered by an expert instructor.
If I am unable to attend a scheduled diagnostic for a Hot Springs class, how am I able to make it up?
Students who are unable to attend any of the four proctored diagnostic exams can make up the exam at a different time. If there is a diagnostic test available at a different location and on a different day, students can print out an audit pass from their Online Resource Center to sit in on the test. Students can also self-administer the test. Regardless of when a student takes the test they can self-score it in their Online Resource Center.
I am considering enrolling in a Hot Springs TestMasters course, but I haven't studied for the LSAT at all. Should I prepare for the test before taking my first diagnostic?
You should not do any studying for the LSAT before your LSAT prep course with TestMasters begins. Doing so is counterproductive for several reasons 1) Each lesson with TestMasters is designed to introduce students to various concepts on the LSAT and to help them effectively tackle LSAT prep questions by applying these concepts 2) Students who study on their own before the course often end up spending time unlearning ineffective LSAT studying techniques in order to learn the TestMasters methodology.
Can I work with a private tutor in Hot Springs?
Instructors are available for in-person LSAT private tutoring at each of the locations where a TestMasters class is held. It is possible that we have LSAT tutors available in other cities aside from where classes are offered, but tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. If we do not have an instructor based in your area, you can also work with a tutor remotely via our telephonic tutoring service.
Can I attend a Hot Springs TestMasters LSAT prep class before paying in full?
Students who wish to reserve a seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT review course may do so by making a $100 deposit. After making a deposit, students can pay the remaining balance in any number of installments by submitting their payment via regular mail, making payments on the Online Resource Center, or making payments over the phone with a TestMasters Enrollment Counselor. All students must have the course tuition paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting in order to attend any LSAT classes.
Is the LSAT a requirement for law school?
The Law School Admission Test measures a student’s ability to read carefully and reason critically. As admissions to law school have become more competitive, the LSAT serves as a common denominator by which all candidates can be evaluated equally. The LSAT is a half-day exam, and is only administered four times in any calendar year.
How long does TestMasters recommend studying before taking the LSAT?
If possible, students should register for the Law School Admission Test when and only when they feel they are ready to take the test. If their practice LSAT test scores are still considerably below their range of acceptability, it may be better to wait until a later administration. However, students should also consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions since this may affect their application.
Who created the TestMasters LSAT courses?
TestMasters was founded by Robin Singh, the world’s foremost authority on LSAT prep. Robin Singh has achieved a world record of 12 perfect scores on the LSAT and heads a research and development team in yearly updates to the TestMasters LSAT course materials.
Is the LSAT offered year round?
The LSAT takes place in February in late winter, June in the summer, either late September or Early October in the fall, and in December in the early winter.
Do I need to purchase any LSAT prep materials if I am working with a TestMasters tutor?
Tutoring students may only use officially licensed LSAT PrepTests or course materials purchased directly from TestMasters when working with their LSAT tutor.
What is the structure of the LSAT prep sessions I get with my TestMasters private tutor?
Some students come to tutoring sessions with a clear game plan of what they would like to do to improve. Other students know they would like assistance in their LSAT prep but are less sure about what their problem areas are. TestMasters tutors can help in either case. Our tutors are qualified to help students in any stage of their LSAT preparation to reach their goals.
What makes the LSAT such an important factor in law school admissions?
The Law School Admission Test tends to be weighted by law schools more heavily than any other single factor in the law school admissions process. A student’s grade point average in college can also be important, but is generally not nearly as important and the LSAT. The LSAT, as a standardized test, serves as somewhat of an equalizer and affords even students with mediocre undergraduate GPAs an opportunity to rigourously study LSAT material and thereby compete successfully for a spot at a top law school.
What year did TestMasters start?
Since 1991 there have been more than 150,000 students who have taken TestMasters LSAT prep classes.