TestMasters Hot Springs Arkansas LSAT Prep Courses
A perfect option for Hot Springs-area students interested in signing up for an LSAT course with TestMasters is our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. For students in the Hot Springs area who would rather register for a traditional classroom course, we also offer our 80-hour Live LSAT course in select Arkansas locations. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for students in Arkansas who would prefer to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one. Students can either supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with a tutoring package or work entirely with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8000 total)
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length diagnostic exams and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- More than one hundred hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8000 real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score reports for each
Can I start the TestMasters LSAT course in Hot Springs and transfer to another city during the course?
Audit passes are available to TestMasters students wishing to make up LSAT classes at a different location. TestMasters also permits Hot Springs LSAT students to permanently switch LSAT class location free of charge if there is space available in the new class location. Contacting the TestMasters offices immediately is the best way for you to ensure a spot in the new LSAT class to which you would like to transfer.
What are the different ways that I can register for the Hot Springs TestMasters LSAT Course?
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
Once I'm taking the Hot Springs LSAT prep course with TestMasters, what are the best ways to get help with course materials I have questions about?
TestMasters Instructors are made accessible to students outside of their regularly schedules classes. Students can contact our Academic Assistance department to get any questions answered by an expert instructor.
Do I receive course books with the Hot Springs Weekend TestMasters LSAT course?
The Hot Springs Weekend LSAT Course includes 1 course text books with over 1300 real LSAT questions and 7 supplemental diagnostic exams, and access to the Online Resource Center comprehensive diagnostic score reports. All four of the weekend lessons are included in the text book and students can score their supplemental diagnostic exams after the conclusion of their course via the Online Resource Center.
What if I can’t make it to a scheduled diagnostic test at my Hot Springs class location?
Each of the six proctored diagnostic exams is meant to simulate a real LSAT administration. If a student cannot attend the scheduled proctored exam, they can still take it on their own and submit their answers in the Online Resource Center to obtain their results. Alternatively, if a student is able to attend a make-up exam they can print a corresponding audit pass and attend the exam on a different date, at a different location.
I'm considering taking the TestMasters LSAT course in Hot Springs. Would it be beneficial to prepare before the first class?
You should not study LSAT prep questions on your own before taking TestMasters. The TestMasters LSAT course is comprehensive, so students who attempt to study LSAT questions or work through other LSAT books will be at risk of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters LSAT studying techniques. Since TestMasters provides students with proven strategies for success on the LSAT as well as a copy of every LSAT question available (over 6500 questions), students who want to get the best LSAT preparation should invest themselves completely in the LSAT study materials that TestMasters provides.
Are there Hot Springs TestMasters tutors?
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available for in-person tutoring in locations where we hold classes. Sometimes we can accommodate LSAT tutoring requests in other cities, but LSAT private tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. Alternatively, students can work one-on-one with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in any location they happen to be through our telephonic tutoring service.
Do I have to pay in full before my TestMasters Hot Springs LSAT prep course begins?
The registration deadline for a live TestMasters LSAT prep course is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Students can save their seat in an LSAT review course by making a $100 down payment, and then pay the remaining course tuition in any number of installments up until the registration deadline. Only once a student has completed their enrollment will they be allowed to attend an LSAT prep class.
How long is the LSAT?
The LSAT is a requirement for students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools. It is a standard measurement of a student’s reading and critical reasoning skills, which are correlated to a student’s success in law school. Students must complete this half-day exam and submit their scores with their law school applications. The LSAT is administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) four times annually.
If I have already studied for the LSAT, will waiting to take the test be detrimental?
Usually, if students’ test scores on LSAT preptests are regularly at or close to the score they would like to get on the actual Law School Admission Test, they should take the administered test. This is because students tend to perform better when the information they have been learning is fresh in their minds. Also, when students wait until later in a term to take the LSAT, this delays the submission of their applications and schools with rolling admissions might be less likely to admit them.
Who is the author of the TestMasters LSAT course?
Robin Singh is the creator of TestMasters. He is the world’s top expert on LSAT prep as is evidenced by his 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs-more than anyone else in the world. Robin Singh continues to develop the course each year by updating the TestMasters course materials with the assistance of a full-time research and development team.
How is the TestMasters full-length LSAT course distinct the TestMasters weekend course?
The TestMasters weekend LSAT prep course offers students who cannot commit to the eighty hours of the full-length course a shorter, condensed alternative. The weekend course is sixteen hours of instruction and includes a selection of LSAT questions and prep tests to help you internalize the strategies learned in the course. Students who have already studied for the LSAT but would like a refresher course can also benefit from attending the weekend course.
When can I take the LSAT?
Unlike many other standardized graduate entrance exams, the LSAT is only administered a finite number of times a year. Test administrations occur in February, June, September/October, and December.
What LSAT prep materials should I bring with me to my private tutoring session?
The full-set of LSAT course books is included in the cost of the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT and Platinum Private Tutoring programs. The five volumes include a personal set of every single LSAT question that has been released since 1991. Tutoring students who are new to TestMasters can purchase the LSAT prep books separately or can bring official LSAT prep tests to their tutoring sessions.
What is the structure of the LSAT prep sessions I get with my TestMasters private tutor?
Some students come to tutoring sessions with a clear game plan of what they would like to do to improve. Other students know they would like assistance in their LSAT prep but are less sure about what their problem areas are. TestMasters tutors can help in either case. Our tutors are qualified to help students in any stage of their LSAT preparation to reach their goals.
How heavily is the LSAT weighted in law school admissions?
When applying to law school, students should note that the LSAT is usually the most important thing law schools consider in their admissions process. GPA is also important, but typically nowhere near as important as the LSAT. The reason for this is that the LSAT tests skills that students need in law school and as lawyers: the ability to read carefully and the ability to reason well. Even if a student’s GPA is underwhelming, students studying for the LSAT can bolster their law school applications by performing well on the LSAT through adequate LSAT prep.
Since when has TestMasters been preparing students for graduate exams?
Over 150,000 students have chosen TestMasters for their LSAT studying needs since 1991.
How do I view my personalized LSAT prep test results?
Each score report from LSAT practice tests students take with TestMasters can be viewed in the Online Resource Center. All diagnostics are scored online. Once scored, students can view their score reports immediately. Students can print and save all score reports, and any student attending a review session should bring their score report with them.