TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Helena, Arkansas
TestMasters offers comprehensive Live LSAT courses at select locations throughout Arkansas for students who are interested in registering for an in-person course. Helena students interested in signing up for an LSAT prep course with TestMasters but who are unable to enroll in an entire full-length course can still take advantage of our LSAT expertise with our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. Students in Arkansas who want to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a private tutor can either study exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with a tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 7500 questions)
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- Over one hundred hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 7500 real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score reports for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of classroom instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- An extensive coursebook that contains real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT study tools
- Access to over 1300 questions released by the LSAC
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Seven full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Use of the TestMasters Online Resource Center for the purpose of scoring diagnostic exams and receiving detailed score reports.
What is the TestMasters transfer policy for the Helena LSAT course?
Students enrolled in the Helena LSAT course who need to audit lessons in a different location can do so by printing audit passes from the Online Resource Center. TestMasters students can also change locations for the remainder of the course at no additional cost if there is space available in the new location. Students wishing to exercise this option should contact TestMasters immediately so we can ensure that a spot is reserved.
How can I register for an upcoming Helena LSAT Course?
It is easy to register for a TestMasters LSAT course at the TestMasters offices, online, or over the phone. Students can register by paying the full LSAT course tuition or by making a $100 deposit. Accepted forms of payment include: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards, checks, and money orders. The deadline for students to pay their tuition in full is 7 days prior to the first class meeting. All personal checks must be received in the TestMasters offices no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
If I’m taking the Helena LSAT course with TestMasters and I'm stuck on a homework problem, how can I get help?
Students with questions outside of class can also contact our Academic Assistance department to get their questions answered.
Is there a separate book for each lesson in the Helena Weekend TestMasters LSAT course?
Students in the TestMasters Helena Weekend LSAT Course have access to a 400+ page course book including supplemental diagnostic exams, supplemental questions, and materials for all four in-class lessons. Registered students may also access the Online Resource Center in order to score their pre-course and supplemental diagnostic exams.
If I need to take a proctored diagnostic later than scheduled, what are my options?
The TestMasters LSAT course includes 24 hours of proctored diagnostic testing on top of the 80 hours of live in-class instruction. Six proctored diagnostic tests are scheduled at regular intervals throughout the course, but students who have scheduling conflicts can print out audit passes online to attend a proctored exam at a different location on a different day. If there are no available make-up exams in the area or they conflict with a student’s schedule, the exams can be self-administered at home and scored in the Online Resource Center.
Is there an advantage to prepping for the TestMasters LSAT course ahead of time?
It is not advisable for students to do any LSAT preparation before enrolling in the TestMasters course. TestMasters offers students proven strategies and LSAT study techniques that give them the best LSAT preparation available, and looking through other materials first can cause these students to acquire bad test-taking habits that are often difficult to unlearn.
Are there Helena TestMasters tutors?
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available for in-person tutoring in locations where we hold classes. Sometimes we can accommodate LSAT tutoring requests in other cities, but LSAT private tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. Alternatively, students can work one-on-one with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in any location they happen to be through our telephonic tutoring service.
How many installments can I make towards the TestMasters Helena LSAT course tuition?
TestMasters allows students to pay for an LSAT prep course in installments as long as they have completed at least a $100 deposit. In order for a student to attend LSAT review classes, the course tuition has to be paid in full no later than one week prior to the first scheduled LSAT class meeting. Payments can be mailed directly to the TestMasters offices, made directly on a student’s Online Resource Center, or made over the phone.
How long is the LSAT?
The LSAT is a requirement for students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools. It is a standard measurement of a student’s reading and critical reasoning skills, which are correlated to a student’s success in law school. Students must complete this half-day exam and submit their scores with their law school applications. The LSAT is administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) four times annually.
Is it advisable to take the LSAT immediately following my course?
Generally, TestMasters advises students to take the Law School Admission Test when they are satisfied with their practice LSAT test scores. If they wait too long to take the test, the material they have studied may no longer be fresh in their minds. When applying to schools with rolling admissions, students should keep in mind that applications are prioritized by when they are received.
Who was TestMasters founded by?
The world’s leading authority on LSAT prep, Robin Singh, is the owner and author of the TestMasters course. Robin Singh has scored perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs 12 times, more than anyone else in the world. He, along with members of the research and development team work to update the TestMasters course materials annually.
If I want to take a classroom course but can’t take the full-length LSAT course, does TestMasters provide an alternative?
TestMasters designed the weekend course for students who either cannot commit to taking the entire 80-hour full-length course or need just a few LSAT review classes to help them remember material they have learned earlier in the course of their study. The TestMasters weekend prep class is a 16-hour two-day course that gives students a brief overview of the most important concepts on the LSAT as well as strategies and techniques to tackle questions effectively.
When is the LSAT offered?
February, June, September/October, and December are the four times yearly that the Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT.
Can I use my own LSAT preparation materials with a TestMasters one-on-one tutor?
TestMasters instructors do not tutor students with simulated LSAT prep questions or materials developed by other LSAT test prep courses. If you are enrolled in LSAT private tutoring you can work with either TestMasters LSAT course prep books or official Law School Admission Council (LSAC) PrepTests, both of which contain only authentic LSAT questions. If you are not enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT Course you can purchase LSAT prep books directly from TestMasters.
How will a TestMasters private tutor help me study for the LSAT?
Whether students require only a few one-on-one tutoring hours of LSAT review to polish out some weak spots or a more intensive and directed study plan, TestMasters will be able to assist. TestMasters tutors can help students who have already prepared for the test on their own to fix weak spots they have identified or tutors can help students who are just beginning their LSAT study and need more help to identify what they can do to improve.
How will my LSAT score affect my law school applications?
The most heavily weighted component of law school admissions for most law schools is a student’s LSAT score; GPA is a distant second. The LSAT receives the most weight both because it correlates most highly with first year law school grades and because it tests reasoning and reading skills students need for success in law school and in the practice of law. Since the LSAT is a learnable test, anyone who dedicates themselves to adequate LSAT prep can increase their competitiveness at their top choice law schools.
How long has TestMasters been preparing students for graduate entrance exams?
Since 1991 TestMasters has helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals by providing them with the best LSAT preparation course.
Where can I review my diagnostic score reports?
After you have taken a proctored diagnostic, you will be able to log in to the Online Resource Center at to access and print your score report. Be sure to bring this score report with you if you plan to attend the LSAT review session for that practice test. Diagnostic score reports for both proctored and supplemental tests are available immediately after you enter your answers online. The score reports will provide you with statistics and other information that will assist you in your LSAT preparation.