Hamburg Arkansas LSAT Course offerings
TestMasters’ innovative online course is a perfect option for students in the Hamburg area who want the most comprehensive LSAT preparation course available. Our 80-hour Live LSAT course is also available in the state of Arkansas for Hamburg students who prefer to enroll in a traditional classroom course. Students in Arkansas who would like to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a private tutor can either study exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with private tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual LSAT
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8000 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length diagnostic exams and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- Over one hundred hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8000 total)
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score reports for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of classroom instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- An extensive workbook that contains real LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT study tools
- Access to over 1300 previously released LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Seven full-length diagnostics with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Access to the TestMasters Online Resource Center for the purpose of scoring diagnostics and receiving detailed score reports.
If I relocate from Hamburg to a different city, am I able to transfer classes?
If you are registered for the Hamburg TestMasters LSAT course location and you need to attend a lesson in a different location, you can log in to the Online Resource Center to obtain audit passes for upcoming LSAT classes in alternate locations. If you need to switch locations permanently, you can do so as long as space is available in the new LSAT class location. If you would like to transfer classes, you should contact TestMasters immediately so we can reserve you a space in the new LSAT class location you prefer.
How can I sign up for the Hamburg LSAT course?
It is convenient for students to register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making either a $100 down payment or completing their tuition payment in-person, online, or over the phone. TestMasters can take Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card payments online or over the phone up until 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Check and money orders submitted at least 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting can also be accepted. Please note that students must complete their enrollment at least one week prior to the first class meeting or they will incur a $50 late registration fee.
Will my Hamburg TestMasters instructor be available to answer questions about the course materials?
The TestMasters LSAT course is taught using the Socratic Method and students are encouraged to participate in in-class discussions and to ask questions during each LSAT class lesson. For those students with questions about the homework there is an Academic Assistance department which they can contact and receive a response directly from a TestMasters LSAT instructor.
Do I get real LSAT questions when I sign up for the Weekend TestMasters LSAT course inHamburg
Registration in the TestMasters Hamburg Weekend LSAT course includes a Weekend Course textbook and access to the Online Resource Center. The Weekend Course textbook includes course materials, supplemental diagnostic exams, and supplemental practice questions. All questions included in the TestMasters materials are taken from officially administered LSAT exams, released by the Law School Admission Council.
If I’m sick on the day of a scheduled Hamburg diagnostic, how can I make up that test?
Students who have prior commitments during a regularly scheduled diagnostic exam can audit a diagnostic on a different day and/or at a different location (if one is available) or make-up the test on their own time. Students can search for upcoming diagnostic exams on their Online Resource Center and print a corresponding audit pass. Otherwise, each proctored LSAT is available within their original shipment of study materials. For those students taking the exam on their own, it is advised to take the exam under proctored conditions and submit your answers online in order to obtain your personalized score report.
Does TestMasters advocate prepping for the LSAT before attending the first class?
Definitely not. Previewing the coursebook or attempting to do LSAT problems in the coursebook before attending the corresponding lesson is counterproductive for a number of reasons. In each lesson your instructor will introduce and discuss at length important concepts, strategies, and techniques for doing the LSAT problems in the coursebook. Students who attempt to do LSAT problems without the benefit of this information often develop bad habits and must spend precious time and energy breaking these habits before they are able to apply the proper techniques. In addition, our method of teaching involves challenging students with new material in class. This critical element of the course is lost if you have already worked through the material on your own.
I need private tutoring in Hamburg. What does TestMasters offer in this area?
Students interested in LSAT tutoring can meet with an instructor for one-on-one in-person tutoring in any location where a TestMasters LSAT course is offered, or telephonically with any one of our qualified LSAT tutors nationwide. If you live outside of a city where TestMasters offers classes, we may also be able to accommodate your request for LSAT private tutoring. Please call the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728 for availability.
How can I pay my Hamburg LSAT course tuition in multiple installments?
If you wish to save your seat in an upcoming LSAT course you can do so by making a $100 deposit. You then have the option of paying your remaining tuition in multiple installments until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. By that deadline all students must finish making their payments in order to complete their enrollment and attend class.
What does the LSAT measure?
The LSAT is a five-section standardized test comprised of 2 logical reasoning sections, 1 logic games section, 1 reading comprehension section, and 1 experimental section. Unlike other standardized tests, the LSAT is a skills based test, rather than a content based test, designed to assess a student’s critical reasoning and reading comprehension abilities. The LSAT is the most heavily weighted component of any student’s law school admission application.
What is the ideal length of time a student should study for the LSAT?
Students who are scoring in a range they would be happy with on the actual test should sign up for the Law School Admission Test as soon as possible. Waiting until later will mean a greater risk of forgetting LSAT study strategies and techniques that are instrumental to success on the test. Students should consider how rolling admissions may affect their application when considering at what point during the admissions process to apply.
Who authored the TestMasters course?
Robin Singh is the owner and founder of TestMasters. He is the leading expert on LSAT prep and has gotten more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone in the world. He heads a full-time research and development team that updates the TestMasters coursebooks each year.
How is the TestMasters full-length LSAT course distinct the TestMasters weekend course?
The TestMasters weekend LSAT prep course offers students who cannot commit to the eighty hours of the full-length course a shorter, condensed alternative. The weekend course is sixteen hours of instruction and includes a selection of LSAT questions and prep tests to help you internalize the strategies learned in the course. Students who have already studied for the LSAT but would like a refresher course can also benefit from attending the weekend course.
When can I take the Law School Admission Test?
The Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT 4 times annually: February, June, September/October, and December.
If I work with a TestMasters private tutor, can I bring my own LSAT prep materials?
TestMasters only prepares students using official LSAT prep questions released from the LSAC. Students cannot use simulated LSAT questions or materials developed by other LSAT test prep courses in their tutoring sessions. Students are allowed to purchase LSAT PrepTests directly from the LSAC, or TestMasters course materials for use in their tutoring sessions.
What is the structure of the LSAT prep sessions I get with my TestMasters private tutor?
Some students come to tutoring sessions with a clear game plan of what they would like to do to improve. Other students know they would like assistance in their LSAT prep but are less sure about what their problem areas are. TestMasters tutors can help in either case. Our tutors are qualified to help students in any stage of their LSAT preparation to reach their goals.
Is the LSAT important?
The Law School Admission Test is typically the one thing law schools look at the most when determining who to admit. Undergraduate GPA usually takes second place. The LSAT ranks first because it measures the reading and reasoning skills that will enable students to perform well in law school. Unlike many other standardized tests, the LSAT is a skills-based test, and the skills it is designed to test can be learned effectively over time with quality LSAT preparation. Therefore, students who invest time in learning these skills can significantly improve their chances of getting into their top law school choices even if their GPA is less than ideal.
When was TestMasters founded?
Since 1991 TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have assisted over 150,000 students achieve their admissions goals.
Where can I review my diagnostic score reports?
After you have taken a proctored diagnostic, you will be able to log in to the Online Resource Center at to access and print your score report. Be sure to bring this score report with you if you plan to attend the LSAT review session for that practice test. Diagnostic score reports for both proctored and supplemental tests are available immediately after you enter your answers online. The score reports will provide you with statistics and other information that will assist you in your LSAT preparation.