TestMasters England Arkansas LSAT Prep Courses
Our in-depth online course is an ideal option for England-area students who want the most thorough LSAT prep course in the world. In addition, we offer a full-length Live LSAT course in select locations throughout the state of Arkansas for students in England who would rather take a live course. Students in Arkansas who would prefer to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either study entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with additional tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of live, in-class instruction
- Thirty-minute question-and-answer sessions with your instructor prior to each lesson (an additional 7.5 hours of instruction)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 6500 real LSAT questions
- Four proctored (and eleven additional) full-length LSATs with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Access to our toll-free student Helpline, which allows student to get in contact with TestMasters instructors about academic questions and is open weekdays between 1PM and 4PM Eastern (10AM and 1PM Pacific)
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- Over thirty hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 6500 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of in-class instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- A thorough workbook that contains actual LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT review tools
- Licensed use of over 1300 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Ten full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Use of our Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams and to view detailed score reports
Can I transfer from England to another location in the middle of the course?
If you would like to attend a single class at an alternate location, you may log in to the Online Resource Center of our website and print out an audit pass, which you must present to the class instructor at the alternate location along with your photo ID. If you would like to switch locations permanently, you may do so at no additional charge, as long as the class at the original location and the class at the new location are running on concurrent schedules and there is space available at the new location. If you decide that you would like to transfer from one class to another, please contact us immediately so that we can reserve a space for you at the new location.
What are the steps to enroll in the England TestMasters prep course?
TestMasters registration policy allows students to register for an LSAT review class by paying in full or making a $100 deposit for an LSAT prep course. TestMasters accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover and students can register online or over the phone. Students who wish to mail their registration information can submit checks or money orders. All students paying with credit/debit cards or money orders must complete their payments no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting, and students paying with personal checks must submit their payments no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
When can I ask my TestMasters instructor questions about the course materials?
TestMasters students have a number of different resources at their disposal if they would like to ask instructors questions about their LSAT prep materials or individual LSAT prep questions. Students are encouraged to ask questions during each class lesson, and can attend a 30 minute question-and-answer session prior to each class to ask questions about the previous lesson’s homework. The Student Helpline is also available for 15 hours each week and students can call it via our toll free number.
Are LSAT preparation books included in the cost of the full-length TestMasters LSAT course?
As a student in the TestMasters England Weekend LSAT course you will receive access to the Online Resource Center to download and score supplemental diagnostic exams, and a 400+ page textbook with the course materials and supplemental LSAT questions. All course materials are proprietary of TestMasters and the Law School Admission Council. TestMasters only uses officially licensed LSAT questions released by the LSAC.
If I know that I won’t be able to attend a scheduled diagnostic in England, what are my alternatives?
Students can conveniently download and take a diagnostic exam if they are unable to attend the regularly scheduled proctored exam with their class. Each proctored exam is made available on the day that it is scheduled to be administered in class. Students who would like to take the exam early should contact the TestMasters office so that it can released at an earlier time. Upon the conclusion of their exam, students should submit their answer sheet to the Testmasters office for scoring. Alternatively, students who are able to travel can attend a diagnostic exam at a different location by selecting an audit pass for a different test date on their Online Resource Center.
Should I preview the TestMasters coursebooks before attending each lesson?
TestMasters does not recommend doing any LSAT prep before taking the TestMasters LSAT course. Our LSAT classes are intended to give students everything they need to feel completely prepared for the LSAT. Since our proven strategies and techniques afford students the best LSAT prep available, using other LSAT prep materials before taking the TestMasters course may cause students to acquire bad habits that must be unlearned in order for them to properly apply the TestMasters methodology.
I would like to get one-on-one LSAT prep help in England. What does TestMasters offer?
LSAT tutoring is available in most major cities where a TestMasters LSAT course is being offered, and LSAT telephonic tutoring is offered for students worldwide. For availability in your city please contact the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728.
Am I able to pay for my TestMasters England Course in installments?
TestMasters registration policy allows students to make a $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. The registration deadline for any live TestMasters LSAT course is one week prior to the first class meeting. Students can make payments in any number of installments until that deadline online, over the phone, or by regular mail.
What is on the LSAT?
Students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools, and many law schools in Canada, must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a half-day, standardized graduate entrance exam that tests a student’s critical reading and reasoning aptitude.
Once I complete the TestMasters LSAT preparation course, should I take the LSAT right away?
TestMasters typically recommends that students take the Law School Admission Test soon after preparing for it as long as they feel ready to do so because the study strategies are still at the forefront of students’ minds at this point. If students are not yet consistently reaching scores on their practice LSATs that they would be happy with on the actual test, however, it might be worth waiting and studying for the LSAT longer. All students should consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions when determining the best time to take the test and send in applications.
Who is the author of the TestMasters LSAT course?
Robin Singh is the creator of TestMasters. He is the world’s top expert on LSAT prep as is evidenced by his 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs-more than anyone else in the world. Robin Singh continues to develop the course each year by updating the TestMasters course materials with the assistance of a full-time research and development team.
What is the TestMasters weekend LSAT course?
The two in-person classes that TestMasters offers—the full-length and the weekend course—both give students the best methods for mastering the LSAT from an instructor who has received an LSAT score in at least the 98th percentile. The full-length course is comprehensive with eighty hours of instruction over approximately six to ten weeks. The weekend course is an abbreviated version of the full-length course with sixteen hours of instruction over one weekend. This abbreviated LSAT course is helpful for students who want to take an in-person class but cannot take the full-length class. It is also a good option for students who have already done their LSAT prep but need just a bit of a refresher course before taking the test.
How often is the LSAT administered?
Students can take the LSAT on any of the four yearly administrations which take place in: February, June, September/October, and December.
What LSAT prep materials can I cover with my TestMasters tutor?
TestMasters only prepares students using officially licensed LSAT questions. Other than publications purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council, LSAT private tutoring students may not use materials other than the TestMasters course books in their tutoring sessions. If students do not want to purchase either the full-length or weekend LSAT course materials, they should buy real LSAT PrepTests from the LSAC to work through with their LSAT tutor.
How are tutoring sessions structured?
Private tutoring sessions are structured to focus on the needs of each individual student. Oftentimes students will use tutoring as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course and they will come prepared with specific areas they would like to target. Other students may ask the tutor to help them identify their weaknesses and construct a plan to address them throughout the course of their LSAT preparation. Students purchasing the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a one-on-one version of the entire TestMasters course, covering each lesson at their own pace.
How important is the LSAT in the law school admissions process?
Typically a student’s score on the Law School Admission Test is the most heavily weighed factor in the law school admissions process. A student’s undergraduate GPA is also heavily weighed, but it takes second place to a student’s LSAT score. The LSAT tests the logical reasoning skills necessary to perform well in law school and as an attorney. It also serves as an equalizer, offering an unbiased means of comparison among students with vastly different undergraduate records. While students are unable to change GPAs after graduation, they can absolutely control the way they prepare for the LSAT: scoring well on this one test can help compensate for a lackluster college career.
How long has Robin Singh’s TestMasters been in business?
TestMasters has been running LSAT review classes since 1991 and has helped over 100,000 students achieve their admissions goals.
How can I get my diagnostic test results?
Diagnostic scores can be accessed in one of two ways. For proctored diagnostics, you can log in to the Online Resource Center by 9AM the day after the LSAT prep test was administered and find your score report there. Often your test results will be available sooner. For supplemental diagnostics, your score report will be available once you have logged in to the Online Resource Center and scored your diagnostic. These score reports include important information to help you effectively determine your strengths and weaknesses.