TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Corning, Arkansas
An ideal choice for students in Corning interested in taking a TestMasters LSAT prep course is our innovative Online LSAT Course. For Corning-area students who want to take a live course, we also offer TestMasters also offers an 80-hour Live LSAT course at locations in the state of Arkansas. TestMasters also has individual tutors located near Corning for students who would rather complete their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor. Students can either supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with additional tutoring hours or study entirely with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8000 questions)
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- More than one hundred hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8000 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of in-class instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- A thorough workbook containing actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT review tools
- Course materials that contain over 1300 real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Seven full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Access to the TestMasters Online Resource Center for the purpose of scoring diagnostics and viewing comprehensive score reports.
If I relocate from Corning to a different city, am I able to transfer classes?
If you are registered for the Corning TestMasters LSAT course location and you need to attend a lesson in a different location, you can log in to the Online Resource Center to obtain audit passes for upcoming LSAT classes in alternate locations. If you need to switch locations permanently, you can do so as long as space is available in the new LSAT class location. If you would like to transfer classes, you should contact TestMasters immediately so we can reserve you a space in the new LSAT class location you prefer.
If I want to sign up for the Corning TestMasters Course, how should I do so?
Students can register for an LSAT course by making the full payment or by making a down payment of at least $100. Payments can be made with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit/debit card, check, or money order. If paying with a personal check, please ensure that it is received by TestMasters no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. Otherwise, all payments must be completed no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Enrollments completed for a live LSAT prep class after the 7 day deadline will be assessed a $50 late registration fee.
Once I'm taking the Corning LSAT prep course with TestMasters, what are the best ways to get help with course materials I have questions about?
TestMasters Instructors are made accessible to students outside of their regularly schedules classes. Students can contact our Academic Assistance department to get any questions answered by an expert instructor.
What LSAT prep books does TestMasters include with its Corning LSAT Weekend course?
Students enrolled in the TestMasters Corning Weekend LSAT Course receive the TestMasters Weekend LSAT course book. This book includes all four lessons covered during the course and additional practice questions. Students also have access to the Online Resource Center, 7 supplemental diagnostic exams, and detailed diagnostic score reports.
How can I make up a diagnostic if I am unable to attend my scheduled Corning diagnostic?
If you know that you will not be able to attend a diagnostic exam ahead of time you can take the test early and score it yourself in the Online Resource Center. Additionally, if another class is taking a diagnostic at a later date that does not conflict with your regular class schedule you may use one of your audit passes to sit in on the exam at that time.
I am taking the TestMasters class in Corning. Do you recommend that I study for LSAT classes before they take place?
If you plan to take the TestMasters LSAT prep course, you should not do any LSAT preparation on your own or with any other LSAT prep courses beforehand. When you enroll with TestMasters, you will gain access to all available LSAT prep questions (over 6500) and a comprehensive strategy for approaching these questions. If students begin to work through any material before the TestMasters class begins, it often causes students to waste time or develop bad LSAT study strategies.
Is tutoring available in Corning?
In-person tutoring for the LSAT is available in every area where we hold classes. Sometimes we have tutors available in additional cities but tutoring is dependent on our tutor availability. TestMasters also offers telephonic tutoring which enables students to work one-on-one with a trained TestMasters instructor.
Is there a deadline to pay for the Corning TestMasters LSAT course?
The deadline to complete your enrollment in a TestMasters live LSAT prep course is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. You can easily save your spot in an upcoming LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The remaining course tuition can then be paid in any number installments as long as your course tuition is paid in full at least one week prior to the start of your LSAT prep classes.
What is the LSAT comprised of?
The LSAT assesses a student’s abilities to reason and read critically. It plays a prominent role in the law school admissions process because it allows admissions departments to assess students on an even playing field. The LSAT consists of five sections including: logical reasoning (2), logic games (1), reading comprehension (1), and experimental (1). The test is administered four times a year and takes an average of 4 to 6 hours from start to finish.
Should I take the LSAT as soon as the course is completed?
Students ought to sign up for the Law School Admission Test as soon as they are ready (essentially, as soon as they are continually receiving practice LSAT test scores that are in a range they would consider acceptable on the actual LSAT). The materials are still fresh in students’ minds shortly after they have finished studying, making this an ideal time to take the test. Be sure to consider that many schools have rolling admissions, however, and that when you take the LSAT might affect your application.
Who was TestMasters founded by?
The world’s leading authority on LSAT prep, Robin Singh, is the owner and author of the TestMasters course. Robin Singh has scored perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs 12 times, more than anyone else in the world. He, along with members of the research and development team work to update the TestMasters course materials annually.
How does the TestMasters weekend course compare to the TestMasters full-length LSAT course?
For students who want a comprehensive in-person course that will guide them through their LSAT study, the full-length course is the best option. However, for students interested in a live class who cannot take the full-length course or who just need some basic review, the weekend course is a suitable alternative. It provides students with 16 hours of in-class instruction plus a coursebook that includes hundreds of LSAT questions and several LSAT prep tests for students to work through on their own after they complete the course.
How often is the LSAT administered?
Students can take the LSAT on any of the four yearly administrations which take place in: February, June, September/October, and December.
Are there any LSAT prep materials TestMasters recommend that I use with my one-on-one tutor?
If you are a student enrolled in the TestMasters private LSAT tutoring program you may use TestMasters course materials or official LSAT PrepTests with your tutor. TestMasters course materials are included in enrollment in a TestMasters LSAT course or in the Platinum Private Tutoring package. If you are not, or have not been, enrolled in a course you do have the option to purchase either the full-length or weekend LSAT course materials directly from TestMasters.
Will private tutoring assist me with my LSAT prep?
Tutoring sessions are intended to give each student focused attention in the areas they need it most. Some students come to their tutoring sessions with specific weaknesses they would like to address; other students come into it with general goals in mind but less of an idea about what they would like to focus on in their LSAT preparation sessions. TestMasters LSAT tutors are able to help students in any situation to diagnose problem areas if necessary and then to work with them to improve through the course of their LSAT study.
If I did poorly in college, can the LSAT improve my chances to get into law school?
Although college GPA is important in the law school admissions process, the LSAT tends to be the most important factor for determining where students will be accepted. This is due to the fact that the LSAT tests skills needed for success in law school and in the field of law. Additionally, the LSAT is a standardized measure of success, meaning even students with less than stellar GPAs will be able to compete more successfully for a spot at a top law school by investing time and effort in LSAT preparation.
Since when has TestMasters been preparing students for graduate exams?
Over 150,000 students have chosen TestMasters for their LSAT studying needs since 1991.
Where are my diagnostic results posted?
If you are attempting to retrieve your scores after taking a proctored diagnostic, you can log in to the Online Resource Center to score your test and view and print your score report. If you plan to attend the LSAT review class for your diagnostic, you should print a copy of your score report and bring it with you. The statistical information provided on these score reports will help you to optimize your LSAT preparation.