Beebe Arkansas LSAT Course offerings
Our innovative online course is the perfect option for Beebe-area students who are interested in taking a TestMasters LSAT review course. In addition, we offer comprehensive Live LSAT courses within the state of Arkansas for students who are interested in registering for a live course. Our private tutors are located throughout Arkansas for students in the Beebe area who want to focus on particular aspects of the test. Students can either supplement a TestMasters course with a tutoring package or study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8000 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- More than one hundred hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8000 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
I am currently living in Beebe. Is it possible to switch locations during the TestMasters LSAT course?
Students taking the TestMasters LSAT prep course in Beebe can log in to the Online Resource Center to print audit passes in order to attend individual classes at a different location. Students in Beebe who want to change locations permanently during the same term can do so at no additional charge as long as there is space available in the TestMasters class at the new location. Students wishing to make such a transfer should contact TestMasters right away so we can ensure that they have a spot in the new LSAT class location.
How should I register for the Beebe TestMasters LSAT Course?
Registration for a TestMasters LSAT course can be done online, in-person, or over the phone. Students can pay the $1450 course tuition in full upon registration or the $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted forms of debit or credit payments. TestMasters also accepts cashier’s checks, money orders and personal checks. Personal checks must be received by TestMasters no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Otherwise, students can complete their payments for a TestMasters LSAT course up until 7 days prior to their first LSAT class meeting.
If I take the TestMasters LSAT course in Beebe, am I able to ask an instructor for help if I have questions about the materials?
The TestMasters Academic Assistance department is available to students outside of regular class hours.
Do I get real LSAT questions when I sign up for the Weekend TestMasters LSAT course inBeebe
Registration in the TestMasters Beebe Weekend LSAT course includes a Weekend Course textbook and access to the Online Resource Center. The Weekend Course textbook includes course materials, supplemental diagnostic exams, and supplemental practice questions. All questions included in the TestMasters materials are taken from officially administered LSAT exams, released by the Law School Admission Council.
If I need to take a proctored diagnostic later than scheduled, what are my options?
The TestMasters LSAT course includes 24 hours of proctored diagnostic testing on top of the 80 hours of live in-class instruction. Six proctored diagnostic tests are scheduled at regular intervals throughout the course, but students who have scheduling conflicts can print out audit passes online to attend a proctored exam at a different location on a different day. If there are no available make-up exams in the area or they conflict with a student’s schedule, the exams can be self-administered at home and scored in the Online Resource Center.
Does TestMasters advocate prepping for the LSAT before attending the first class?
Definitely not. Previewing the coursebook or attempting to do LSAT problems in the coursebook before attending the corresponding lesson is counterproductive for a number of reasons. In each lesson your instructor will introduce and discuss at length important concepts, strategies, and techniques for doing the LSAT problems in the coursebook. Students who attempt to do LSAT problems without the benefit of this information often develop bad habits and must spend precious time and energy breaking these habits before they are able to apply the proper techniques. In addition, our method of teaching involves challenging students with new material in class. This critical element of the course is lost if you have already worked through the material on your own.
I need private tutoring in Beebe. What does TestMasters offer in this area?
Students interested in LSAT tutoring can meet with an instructor for one-on-one in-person tutoring in any location where a TestMasters LSAT course is offered, or telephonically with any one of our qualified LSAT tutors nationwide. If you live outside of a city where TestMasters offers classes, we may also be able to accommodate your request for LSAT private tutoring. Please call the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728 for availability.
Do I have to pay in full before my TestMasters Beebe LSAT prep course begins?
The registration deadline for a live TestMasters LSAT prep course is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Students can save their seat in an LSAT review course by making a $100 down payment, and then pay the remaining course tuition in any number of installments up until the registration deadline. Only once a student has completed their enrollment will they be allowed to attend an LSAT prep class.
What skills are tested on the Law School Admission Test?
All students seeking admissions into an ABA accredited law school in the US must take the Law School Admission Test. This test is a measure of a student’s critical reasoning and reading skills. Students receive a score on a 120-180 scale that they must submit along with their law school applications. The LSAT is given four times yearly at testing centers worldwide.
How soon should I take the LSAT after my course has completed?
Because students are more likely to remember the material shortly after studying for the LSAT, students are advised to take the test as soon as they feel ready. Furthermore, since many schools have rolling admissions, waiting until later in the cycle to take the LSAT and apply to schools may reduce your likelihood of being accepted. However, if students are not satisfied with their scores on LSAT preptests, it may be worth considering postponing until a later administration.
Who created the TestMasters LSAT courses?
TestMasters was founded by Robin Singh, the world’s foremost authority on LSAT prep. Robin Singh has achieved a world record of 12 perfect scores on the LSAT and heads a research and development team in yearly updates to the TestMasters LSAT course materials.
Why should I take the TestMasters weekend course?
The TestMasters weekend course is designed to provide students with a brief introduction to some of the most common and important concepts on the LSAT. The course takes place in two 8-hour days over the course of a weekend for a total of 16 hours of instruction. Although the weekend course is less comprehensive than the full-length course—it is a suitable alternative for those students interested in a live class who cannot attend the full-length course.
When does the Law School Admission Council administer the LSAT?
Students can only take the LSAT on one of the four LSAT administrations offered each year. The test is given in February, June, September/October, and December.
Can I use my own LSAT preparation materials with a TestMasters one-on-one tutor?
TestMasters instructors do not tutor students with simulated LSAT prep questions or materials developed by other LSAT test prep courses. If you are enrolled in LSAT private tutoring you can work with either TestMasters LSAT course prep books or official Law School Admission Council (LSAC) PrepTests, both of which contain only authentic LSAT questions. If you are not enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT Course you can purchase LSAT prep books directly from TestMasters.
I would like to study for the LSAT with a TestMasters private tutor. What are these tutoring session like?
TestMasters has helped over 150,000 students to maximize their LSAT study potential through LSAT preparation courses and private tutoring. With a one-on-one private LSAT tutor, students have the freedom to ask questions about any area of the test they are struggling with. Even students who are unsure of what they need to work on to improve can work with a TestMasters tutor who will help them to identify their strengths and weaknesses and study accordingly.
Why is the LSAT so important?
Law schools tend to consider the LSAT as the single most important factor when determining who to admit. Having a great undergraduate GPA is helpful, but usually not as helpful as having an excellent LSAT score. Since the skills that the LSAT is designed to test—reading and reasoning skills—are learnable, even students with an undergraduate GPA that is less than ideal can compete for a spot at a top law school through their LSAT preparation.
Since when has TestMasters been preparing students for graduate exams?
Over 150,000 students have chosen TestMasters for their LSAT studying needs since 1991.
Will I be able to get a detailed breakdown of my diagnostic test results?
The Online Resource Center is where you should go to view and print your score report once you have taken a proctored LSAT prep test. Your score report will be posted immediately after you enter your answers online. Since it is helpful to have a copy of your score report with you at the LSAT review session for the diagnostic, we recommend that you print it and bring it to your review class.