Beebe Arkansas LSAT Course offerings
Our innovative online course is the perfect option for Beebe-area students who are interested in taking a TestMasters LSAT review course. In addition, we offer comprehensive Live LSAT courses within the state of Arkansas for students who are interested in registering for a live course. Our private tutors are located throughout Arkansas for students in the Beebe area who want to focus on particular aspects of the test. Students can either supplement a TestMasters course with a tutoring package or study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8000 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- More than one hundred hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8000 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
I am currently living in Beebe. Is it possible to switch locations during the TestMasters LSAT course?
Students taking the TestMasters LSAT prep course in Beebe can log in to the Online Resource Center to print audit passes in order to attend individual classes at a different location. Students in Beebe who want to change locations permanently during the same term can do so at no additional charge as long as there is space available in the TestMasters class at the new location. Students wishing to make such a transfer should contact TestMasters right away so we can ensure that they have a spot in the new LSAT class location.
How should I register for the Beebe TestMasters LSAT Course?
Registration for a TestMasters LSAT course can be done online, in-person, or over the phone. Students can pay the $1450 course tuition in full upon registration or the $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted forms of debit or credit payments. TestMasters also accepts cashier’s checks, money orders and personal checks. Personal checks must be received by TestMasters no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Otherwise, students can complete their payments for a TestMasters LSAT course up until 7 days prior to their first LSAT class meeting.
If I take the TestMasters LSAT course in Beebe, am I able to ask an instructor for help if I have questions about the materials?
The TestMasters Academic Assistance department is available to students outside of regular class hours.
If I can’t make it to a proctored diagnostic test in Beebe, when can I take it?
Students can take proctored diagnostic exams at a different time than their regularly scheduled class meeting if they are unable to attend. If they live in an area where another class is available, they are welcome to print out an audit pass to make up the exam with that class. It is also easy for students to take their diagnostic at home on their own time.
Does TestMasters advocate prepping for the LSAT before attending the first class?
Definitely not. Previewing the coursebook or attempting to do LSAT problems in the coursebook before attending the corresponding lesson is counterproductive for a number of reasons. In each lesson your instructor will introduce and discuss at length important concepts, strategies, and techniques for doing the LSAT problems in the coursebook. Students who attempt to do LSAT problems without the benefit of this information often develop bad habits and must spend precious time and energy breaking these habits before they are able to apply the proper techniques. In addition, our method of teaching involves challenging students with new material in class. This critical element of the course is lost if you have already worked through the material on your own.
I would like to get one-on-one LSAT prep help in Beebe. What does TestMasters offer?
LSAT tutoring is available in most major cities where a TestMasters LSAT course is being offered, and LSAT telephonic tutoring is offered for students worldwide. For availability in your city please contact the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728.
How can I pay my Beebe LSAT course tuition in multiple installments?
If you wish to save your seat in an upcoming LSAT course you can do so by making a $100 deposit. You then have the option of paying your remaining tuition in multiple installments until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. By that deadline all students must finish making their payments in order to complete their enrollment and attend class.
Is the LSAT a requirement for law school?
The Law School Admission Test measures a student’s ability to read carefully and reason critically. As admissions to law school have become more competitive, the LSAT serves as a common denominator by which all candidates can be evaluated equally. The LSAT is a half-day exam, and is only administered four times in any calendar year.
When is the best time to take the LSAT?
Students should not take the Law School Admission Test until they feel ready to do so. If students are not scoring at or very near their ideal score, they should consider waiting to take the test. While it is best for students to take the test shortly after they have finished their LSAT study so that the strategies and techniques they have learned are easier to recall, students should nonetheless keep in mind that rolling admissions may affect the likelihood of admission to the law school of their choice.
Who created the TestMasters LSAT courses?
TestMasters was founded by Robin Singh, the world’s foremost authority on LSAT prep. Robin Singh has achieved a world record of 12 perfect scores on the LSAT and heads a research and development team in yearly updates to the TestMasters LSAT course materials.
How often is the LSAT administered?
Students can take the LSAT on any of the four yearly administrations which take place in: February, June, September/October, and December.
Will my TestMasters tutor provide me with LSAT prep materials?
TestMasters Full-Length LSAT and Platinum Private students receive a full set of LSAT preparation books. The five volumes include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8,000 questions in all. LSAT tutoring students who are not enrolled in either of these programs can purchase the TestMasters LSAT prep books separately. Students are also permitted to bring official LSAT PrepTests to their tutoring sessions.
What will my TestMasters tutor do to help me with my LSAT prep?
With the help of TestMasters classes and one-on-one tutoring, over one hundred thousand students have been able to maximize their LSAT test prep potential. Studying with a private tutor gives students the freedom to focus their LSAT study in the areas they are struggling. TestMasters tutors can also help students who are not certain where their weak areas are by working with them to identify their strengths and weaknesses.
How heavily do law schools weigh applicants’ LSAT scores?
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
How many years has TestMasters been preparing students to take the LSAT?
TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have helped over 150,000 students to dramatically improve their LSAT scores.
Will I be able to get a detailed breakdown of my diagnostic test results?
The Online Resource Center is where you should go to view and print your score report once you have taken a proctored LSAT prep test. Your score report will be posted immediately after you enter your answers online. Since it is helpful to have a copy of your score report with you at the LSAT review session for the diagnostic, we recommend that you print it and bring it to your review class.