TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Beebe, Arkansas
Our flagship Live LSAT course is available at select locations across the state of Arkansas for students living in the Beebe area who would rather register for a traditional classroom course. An ideal choice for students in the Beebe area who cannot commit to a full-length course but who are looking for the finest and most comprehensive LSAT prep course available is our in-depth Online LSAT Course. TestMasters also offers private tutoring other Arkansas locations for Beebe students who would prefer to complete their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor. Students can either study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with a tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty classroom hours of instruction
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 7500 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- Over one hundred hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 7500 total)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score reports for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of classroom instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- An extensive coursebook that contains real LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT study tools
- Access to over 1300 previously released LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Seven full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Access to our Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests and to receive comprehensive score reports
What is the TestMasters transfer policy for the Beebe LSAT course?
Students enrolled in the Beebe LSAT course who need to audit lessons in a different location can do so by printing audit passes from the Online Resource Center. TestMasters students can also change locations for the remainder of the course at no additional cost if there is space available in the new location. Students wishing to exercise this option should contact TestMasters immediately so we can ensure that a spot is reserved.
How should I register for the Beebe TestMasters LSAT Course?
Registration for a TestMasters LSAT course can be done online, in-person, or over the phone. Students can pay the $1450 course tuition in full upon registration or the $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted forms of debit or credit payments. TestMasters also accepts cashier’s checks, money orders and personal checks. Personal checks must be received by TestMasters no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Otherwise, students can complete their payments for a TestMasters LSAT course up until 7 days prior to their first LSAT class meeting.
Is it easy to ask my instructor questions about the course materials?
If while working through your homework or supplemental LSAT prep questions you come across a question that is not answered through the posted explanations or lesson plans on your Online Resource Center, you can email our Academic Assistance department and receive a response within 24 hours.
What materials do I receive when I enroll in the Beebe full-length TestMasters LSAT course?
The materials for the TestMasters Beebe Weekend LSAT Course include a 400+ page textbook, which contains all four lessons that the instructor covers in class and six supplemental diagnostic exams and questions. The textbook, diagnostic tests and supplemental questions incorporate only real LSAT questions that have been released by the Law School Admission Council.
If I have a scheduling conflict with one of the Beebe diagnostic exams, can I take the diagnostic at a later time?
In the event that you cannot attend a proctored diagnostic exam you can make it up by auditing the exam at a different location or by taking it on your own. The test will be available on your Online Resource Center on the day that you are scheduled to take it in class. You can download the exam and take it at your earliest convenience, or even request to have the exam released early online. You should self-administer the exam under actual testing conditions then submit your answer sheet to the TestMasters office. Once TestMasters has received your answer sheet we will post your results on the Online Resource Center. You may also audit the diagnostic with a different class by selecting and printing an audit pass on your Online Resource Center.
Should I prepare on my own before taking the Beebe TestMasters course?
No. The TestMasters LSAT prep classes are designed to give you the best LSAT studying techniques and the most comprehensive LSAT preparation available, so working through any other prep books is not only unnecessary but in some cases may actually be counterproductive.
Can I work with a private tutor in Beebe?
Instructors are available for in-person LSAT private tutoring at each of the locations where a TestMasters class I held. It is possible that we have LSAT tutors available in other cities aside from where classes are offered, but tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. If we do not have an instructor based in your area, you can also work with a tutor remotely via our telephonic tutoring service.
Does TestMasters have a payment plan for LSAT prep courses in Beebe?
To reserve a spot in the TestMasters LSAT course, students must make a down payment of at least a $100. Students are then able to pay in any number of installments until the registration deadline. Students must have their course paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting in order to complete their enrollment and being attending LSAT classes.
What is assessed on the Law School Admission Test?
The LSAT is standardized graduate entrance exam required for all students applying to law school. The test is based on a 120-180 scoring scale and consists of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section and a writing sample essay. Students can register for the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT in any given year.
How long does TestMasters recommend studying before taking the LSAT?
If possible, students should register for the Law School Admission Test when and only when they feel they are ready to take the test. If their practice LSAT test scores are still considerably below their range of acceptability, it may be better to wait until a later administration. However, students should also consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions since this may affect their application.
Who created TestMasters?
Robin Singh, the world’s leading expert in Law School Admission Test preparation, created TestMasters in 1991. Since then, he has dedicated himself to ensuring that TestMasters remains the world’s best LSAT preparation company by assiduously leading the TestMasters research and development team in continually updating the TestMasters course materials.
If I want to take a classroom course but can’t take the full-length LSAT course, does TestMasters provide an alternative?
TestMasters designed the weekend course for students who either cannot commit to taking the entire 80-hour full-length course or need just a few LSAT review classes to help them remember material they have learned earlier in the course of their study. The TestMasters weekend prep class is a 16-hour two-day course that gives students a brief overview of the most important concepts on the LSAT as well as strategies and techniques to tackle questions effectively.
When does the LSAC administer the LSAT?
The Law School Admission Test is offered four times annually. The test dates are scheduled on specific dates in February, June, September/October, and December.
If I work with a TestMasters private tutor, can I bring my own LSAT prep materials?
TestMasters only prepares students using official LSAT prep questions released from the LSAC. Students cannot use simulated LSAT questions or materials developed by other LSAT test prep courses in their tutoring sessions. Students are allowed to purchase LSAT PrepTests directly from the LSAC, or TestMasters course materials for use in their tutoring sessions.
If I study for the LSAT with a private tutor, what will be the structure of those LSAT prep sessions?
Students who sign up for LSAT tutoring with TestMasters can benefit in a variety of ways. The focused attention afforded to students working one-on-one with a private tutor in their LSAT prep allows them to identify and work through problem areas quickly and effectively. Students who work with a private tutor are also able to learn the TestMasters methodology from an LSAT expert who will cater to their specific level of understanding and their goals and concerns.
Will my LSAT score play a major role in the law school admissions process?
More than any other individual element—even more than your college GPA—your LSAT score determines what law schools you are likely to get into. The Law School Admission Test is designed to test the skills you will need to be a successful law student and lawyer. Since the LSAT is a standardized test, it serves to put all students on the same playing field, meaning even students with poor performance in undergrad will have a chance to compete for a spot at their preferred law schools if they take their LSAT study seriously.
When was TestMasters founded?
Since 1991 TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have assisted over 100,000 students achieve their admissions goals.
Where can I review my diagnostic score reports?
After you have taken a proctored diagnostic, you will be able to log in to the Online Resource Center at 9AM the next day—sometimes even earlier than this—to access and print your score report. Be sure to bring this score report with you if you plan to attend the LSAT review session for that practice test. Supplemental diagnostic score reports are available immediately after you enter your results online. The score reports will provide you with statistics and other information that will assist you in your LSAT preparation.