Beebe Arkansas LSAT Course offerings
Our full-length Live LSAT course is available in the state of Arkansas for students living in Beebe who are interested in enrolling in a traditional classroom course. TestMasters Online is also available for students who are unable to enroll in an entire full-length course but want to take one of our LSAT prep courses. We also have individual tutors located in locations close to Beebe for students who want to focus on specific aspects of the test. Students can either supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with additional tutoring or choose to work entirely with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty classroom hours of instruction
- Thirty-minute Q & A sessions with your instructor before the beginning of each lesson (an additional 7.5 hours of instruction)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 6500 total)
- Four proctored (and eleven additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to our toll-free Helpline, which allows student to get in contact with TestMasters instructors about LSAT questions and is open weekdays between 1PM and 4PM Eastern (10AM and 1PM Pacific)
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- More than thirty hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 6500 total)
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of live instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual Law School Admission Test
- A thorough workbook containing real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT review tools
- Course materials that contain over 1300 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Ten full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Use of our Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests and to view comprehensive score reports
How can I make up classes if I miss a lesson in Beebe?
Beebe TestMasters LSAT students can audit classes at any location during the same term by printing audit passes from the Online Resource Center. Students who want to change to a new location in the middle of the term are permitted to do so at no additional cost as long as there is space available in the class. Students should contact TestMasters as soon as possible so we can reserve a space for you in the new LSAT class location of your choice.
What do I need to do to enroll in the Beebe TestMasters Course?
If you would like to register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can either pay in full or pay the $100 deposit to save your seat. You can make your payments using an accepted credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), checks, or money orders. The deadline to complete your payment with a debit/credit card, cashier’s check, or money order is 7 days prior to the first class meeting; the deadline to complete your payment with a personal check is 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
If I am taking the Beebe LSAT prep course and I have questions about the homework, who can I speak with about them?
Students enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT course enjoy both in-class and outside homework support as they are preparing for the LSAT. In-class students can ask their instructor questions about the methodology being taught, and they can ask questions about the previous lesson’s material during the 30 minute Q&A prior to class. The TestMasters LSAT Course also includes an instructor manned Student Helpline that students can contact via our toll free number 3 hours a day from 1-4PM ET (or 10-1PM PT) for homework assistance.
Are LSAT preparation books included in the cost of the full-length TestMasters LSAT course?
As a student in the TestMasters Beebe Weekend LSAT course you will receive access to the Online Resource Center to download and score supplemental diagnostic exams, and a 400+ page textbook with the course materials and supplemental LSAT questions. All course materials are proprietary of TestMasters and the Law School Admission Council. TestMasters only uses officially licensed LSAT questions released by the LSAC.
What is TestMasters policy on making up a scheduled diagnostic exam in Beebe?
Sixteen hours of proctored diagnostic testing are scheduled throughout the TestMasters LSAT Course in order to help students track their progress on the test. While the proctored setting helps simulate actual testing conditions, if a student cannot attend the in-person exam they should still take the exam on their own. The test is available on the day that a student’s class is scheduled to take it, but students can request to download the exam early on their Online Resource Center by contacting the TestMasters office. Students should take the exam under accurate testing conditions and then submit their answer sheet to the TestMasters office via email or facsimile. Upon receipt TestMasters will score their exam and post their diagnostic score report on the Online Resource Center.
Is there an advantage to prepping for the TestMasters LSAT course ahead of time?
It is not advisable for students to do any LSAT preparation before enrolling in the TestMasters course. TestMasters offers students proven strategies and LSAT study techniques that give them the best LSAT preparation available, and looking through other materials first can cause these students to acquire bad test-taking habits that are often difficult to unlearn.
Is tutoring available in Beebe?
In-person tutoringfor the LSAT is available in every area where we hold classes. Sometimes we have tutors available in additional cities but tutoring is dependent on our tutor availability. TestMasters also offers telephonic tutoring which enables students to work one-on-one with a trained TestMasters instructor.
Do my payments have to be completed by the first Beebe TestMasters LSAT class meeting?
In order to reserve a place in a TestMasters LSAT preparation course, students have to complete at least a $100 down payment. Students can then make payments in installments up until the registration deadline, 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be submitted via regular mail to the TestMasters office, online, or over the phone.
What is assessed on the Law School Admission Test?
The LSAT is standardized graduate entrance exam required for all students applying to law school. The test is based on a 120-180 scoring scale and consists of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section and a writing sample essay. Students can register for the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT in any given year.
How soon should I take the LSAT after my course has completed?
Because students are more likely to remember the material shortly after studying for the LSAT, students are advised to take the test as soon as they feel ready. Furthermore, since many schools have rolling admissions, waiting until later in the cycle to take the LSAT and apply to schools may reduce your likelihood of being accepted. However, if students are not satisfied with their scores on LSAT preptests, it may be worth considering postponing until a later administration.
Who is the founder of TestMasters?
The TestMasters course was developed by Robin Singh, the leading expert on LSAT preparation and the world record holder for perfect scores on the LSAT (12). Each year, Robin Singh leads a research and development team in updating the TestMasters materials.
How are the weekend LSAT course and the full-length course different?
The full-length TestMasters LSAT prep course gives students everything they need to maximize their potential on the LSAT, including access to all 6,500+ questions the LSAC has released in five volumes with 80 hours of instruction. The weekend course is less comprehensive—16 hours of instruction and one 400+ page coursebook—but is a viable alternative for students who want to take a live course but cannot take the full-length course or who just need to do a bit of LSAT review before taking the test.
When is the LSAT offered?
February, June, September/October, and December are the four times yearly that the Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT.
Will my TestMasters tutor give me materials to help me plan my LSAT studying schedule?
Students formerly enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT prep course may use any of the LSAT preparation books or supplemental LSAT prep questions from their course. New TestMasters students may purchase the full-length course materials or our weekend textbook, and over 6,500 actual LSAT questions are included in the five course volumes. On the Online Resource Center students can score diagnostic exams and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, and access hundreds of explanations (including over 30 hours of LSAT prep videos). Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package will automatically receive a full set of materials. Students who do not purchase the TestMasters course materials may use materials purchased directly from the LSAC during LSAT private tutoring sessions.
How are tutoring sessions structured?
Private tutoring sessions are structured to focus on the needs of each individual student. Oftentimes students will use tutoring as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course and they will come prepared with specific areas they would like to target. Other students may ask the tutor to help them identify their weaknesses and construct a plan to address them throughout the course of their LSAT preparation. Students purchasing the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a one-on-one version of the entire TestMasters course, covering each lesson at their own pace.
How heavily do law schools weigh applicants’ LSAT scores?
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
How long have students been preparing with TestMasters?
TestMasters has been providing LSAT preparation courses since 1991 and has helped over 100,000 students reach their admissions goals.
Can I review my diagnostic results immediately after I take a practice test?
Students can view their score reports in the Online Resource Center. If a student has just completed a proctored diagnostic, they will be able to access their score report by 9AM the day after it was administered in class. They can also print these score reports and bring them to the diagnostic review. Score reports are often made available sooner than 9AM. Supplemental diagnostic LSAT practice tests can be scored online, and the results of those tests can be viewed immediately.