TestMasters Courses in Barling Arkansas for the LSAT
Students in the Barling area who are interested in enrolling in a traditional live LSAT course have the option of taking our 80-hour Live LSAT Course at select locations thoughout the state of Arkansas. The perfect choice for Barling-area students who cannot enroll in an entire full-length course but who want the benefits of one of our LSAT review courses is our in-depth Online LSAT Course. Students in Arkansas who would prefer to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a private tutor can either work exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with additional tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty classroom hours of instruction
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 7,500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length diagnostics with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- Over eighty hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 7,500 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of classroom instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- An extensive workbook containing real LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT review tools
- Licensed use of over 1300 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Ten full-length diagnostic exams with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Access to the TestMasters Online Resource Center for the purpose of scoring diagnostics and receiving detailed score reports.
Can I start the TestMasters LSAT course in Barling and transfer to another city during the course?
Audit passes are available to TestMasters students wishing to make up LSAT classes at a different location. TestMasters also permits Barling LSAT students to permanently switch LSAT class location free of charge if there is space available in the new class location. Contacting the TestMasters offices immediately is the best way for you to ensure a spot in the new LSAT class to which you would like to transfer.
How do I enroll in the Barling LSAT Course with TestMasters?
The tuition for the TestMasters LSAT prep course is $1450. You must either pay the tuition in full or make a down payment of at least $100 to reserve your place in a TestMasters LSAT course location. If you choose the option to make a $100 deposit, you must pay the remainder of the tuition at least one week prior to the first class meeting. Students can pay using a Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card, as well as checks and money orders. TestMasters only accepts personal checks that are received at least ten days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
If I take the TestMasters LSAT course in Barling, am I able to ask an instructor for help if I have questions about the materials?
As students work through the LSAT prep materials and LSAT prep tests they can utilize in-class instruction, homework review sessions, and the Student Helpline to ask any questions they may have. Each four hour LSAT class provides students with ample opportunity to ask questions about the LSAT review material being taught, and includes a 30 minute homework review session prior to the start of the lesson. The TestMasters Student Helpline is available to students outside of regular class hours, and can be reached during the week from 1 PM to 4 PM ET or 10 AM to 1 PM PT.
What LSAT prep books does TestMasters include with its Barling LSAT course?
Students enrolled in the TestMasters Barling Weekend LSAT Course receive the TestMasters Weekend LSAT course book. This book includes all four lessons covered during the course and additional practice questions. Students also have access to the Online Resource Center, 10 supplemental diagnostic exams, and detailed diagnostic score reports.
If I have a scheduling conflict with one of the Barling diagnostic exams, can I take the diagnostic at a later time?
In the event that you cannot attend a proctored diagnostic exam you can make it up by auditing the exam at a different location or by taking it on your own. The test will be available on your Online Resource Center on the day that you are scheduled to take it in class. You can download the exam and take it at your earliest convenience, or even request to have the exam released early online. You should self-administer the exam under actual testing conditions then submit your answer sheet to the TestMasters office. Once TestMasters has received your answer sheet we will post your results on the Online Resource Center. You may also audit the diagnostic with a different class by selecting and printing an audit pass on your Online Resource Center.
I want to take the Barling TestMasters class. Is it a good idea to do LSAT test preparation before enrolling?
Students planning to take the TestMasters course should not do any LSAT prep on their own beforehand. Because the TestMasters LSAT preparation material are comprehensive and proven effective, any LSAT studying done prior to taking the TestMasters course may cause students to develop inferior study habits. In addition, TestMasters lessons often challenge students with LSAT material to help them learn various concepts, and students who take LSAT courses or LSAT practice tests before their TestMasters course begins will have already been exposed to that material and may therefore not be able to learn as much from it.
I need private tutoring in Barling. What does TestMasters offer in this area?
Students interested in LSAT tutoring can meet with an instructor for one-on-one in-person tutoring in any location where a TestMasters LSAT course is offered, or telephonically with any one of our qualified LSAT tutors nationwide. If you live outside of a city where TestMasters offers classes, we may also be able to accommodate your request for LSAT private tutoring. Please call the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728 for availability.
What are my payment options for the TestMasters Barling LSAT course?
To save your seat in a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can simply make a $100 deposit. The deadline to complete your payments is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be made in installments on the Online Resource Center, over the phone, or by mailing your payments to the TestMasters office. All students must complete their payments by the registration deadline in order to attend any live LSAT classes.
What is the LSAT?
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a half-day, standardized test administered four times each year at designated testing centers throughout the world. All American Bar Association-approved law schools, most Canadian law schools, and many other law schools require applicants to take the LSAT as part of their admission process. It provides a standard measure of acquired reading and critical reasoning skills that law schools can use as one of several factors in assessing applicants.
When is the best time to take the LSAT?
Students should not take the Law School Admission Test until they feel ready to do so. If students are not scoring at or very near their ideal score, they should consider waiting to take the test. While it is best for students to take the test shortly after they have finished their LSAT study so that the strategies and techniques they have learned are easier to recall, students should nonetheless keep in mind that rolling admissions may affect the likelihood of admission to the law school of their choice.
Who created TestMasters?
Robin Singh, the world’s leading expert in Law School Admission Test preparation, created TestMasters in 1991. Since then, he has dedicated himself to ensuring that TestMasters remains the world’s best LSAT preparation company by assiduously leading the TestMasters research and development team in continually updating the TestMasters course materials.
What are the main differences between the TestMasters weekend course and the TestMasters full-length LSAT course?
The weekend course that TestMasters offers gives students who cannot take the full-length course the opportunity to learn the TestMasters methodology in an abbreviated version of the full-length LSAT course. While the weekend course is not as comprehensive as the full-length course—it includes 16 hours of instruction as opposed to 80 hours—it will still equip students with an understanding of some of the most basic concepts that they will encounter on the LSAT. Students who take the weekend class are also provided with a number of LSAT practice tests and homework questions to help solidify their understanding of the concepts they learned in the course.
How many times a year is the LSAT administered?
The LSAT is administered 4 times a year: February, June, September/October, and December.
Are there any LSAT prep materials TestMasters recommend that I use with my one-on-one tutor?
If you are a student enrolled in the TestMasters private LSAT tutoring program you may use TestMasters course materials of official LSAT PrepTests with your tutor. TestMasters course materials are included in enrollment in a TestMasters LSAT course or in the Platinum Private Tutoring package. If you are not, or have not been, enrolled in a course you do have the option to purchase either the full-length or weekend LSAT course materials directly from TestMasters.
How are tutoring sessions structured?
Private tutoring sessions are structured to focus on the needs of each individual student. Oftentimes students will use tutoring as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course and they will come prepared with specific areas they would like to target. Other students may ask the tutor to help them identify their weaknesses and construct a plan to address them throughout the course of their LSAT preparation. Students purchasing the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a one-on-one version of the entire TestMasters course, covering each lesson at their own pace.
How important is the LSAT for law school?
The Law School Admission Test is typically the most important element of the law school admissions process. Although undergraduate GPA is also important, it usually doesn’t compare in importance to the LSAT. The LSAT is not only a standardized measure, it also tests the sorts of skills students need to do well in law school—namely the ability to reason effectively and read carefully.
When did Robin Singh create TestMasters?
Since 1991 over 100,000 students have taken LSAT courses offered by TestMasters.
How do I view my personalized LSAT prep test results?
Each score report from LSAT practice tests students take with TestMasters can be viewed in the Online Resource Center. Proctored diagnostics will be scored in the TestMasters offices, and the results will be posted online at 9AM the day following the administration of the proctored test (sometimes they will be available before 9AM). Supplemental diagnostics, however, will be scored online. Once scored, students can view their score reports immediately. Students can print and save all score reports, and any student attending a review session should bring their score report with them.