TestMasters Bald Knob Arkansas LSAT Prep Courses
TestMasters Online is a perfect option for students in the Bald Knob area looking for the most complete LSAT preparation in the world. For students in the Bald Knob area who are interested in signing up for a live course, we also offer TestMasters also offers a full-length Live LSAT course at locations in the state of Arkansas. Arkansas students who would rather prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a private tutor can either work entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with a private tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of in-class instruction
- Thirty-minute question-and-answer sessions with your instructor before each lesson (an additional seven and a half hours of instruction)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 6500 real LSAT questions
- Four proctored (and eleven additional) full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Use of the TestMasters toll-free student Helpline, which students can use to discuss academic questions with a TestMasters instructor (open weekdays between 1PM and 4PM Eastern/10AM and 1PM Pacific)
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- Over thirty hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 6500 actual LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of live instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- An in-depth coursebook containing actual LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT review tools
- Licensed use of over 1300 real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Ten full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Use of the TestMasters Online Resource Center for the purpose of scoring LSATs and receiving comprehensive score reports.
Can I start the TestMasters LSAT course in Bald Knob and transfer to another city during the course?
Audit passes are available to TestMasters students wishing to make up LSAT classes at a different location. TestMasters also permits Bald Knob LSAT students to permanently switch LSAT class location free of charge if there is space available in the new class location. Contacting the TestMasters offices immediately is the best way for you to ensure a spot in the new LSAT class to which you would like to transfer.
How can I sign up for the Bald Knob LSAT course?
It is convenient for students to register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making either a $100 down payment or completing their tuition payment in-person, online, or over the phone. TestMasters can take Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card payments online or over the phone up until 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Check and money orders submitted at least 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting can also be accepted. Please note that students must complete their enrollment at least one week prior to the first class meeting or they will incur a $50 late registration fee.
When can I ask my TestMasters instructor questions about the course materials?
TestMasters students have a number of different resources at their disposal if they would like to ask instructors questions about their LSAT prep materials or individual LSAT prep questions. Students are encouraged to ask questions during each class lesson, and can attend a 30 minute question-and-answer session prior to each class to ask questions about the previous lesson’s homework. The Student Helpline is also available for 15 hours each week and students can call it via our toll free number.
Does TestMasters have its own LSAT prep books?
Bald Knob Weekend LSAT course students receive one 400+ page textbook (with over 1300 actual LSAT questions). They are also able to access the TestMasters Online Resource Center to score and review their supplemental LSAT test results.
If I know that I won’t be able to attend a scheduled diagnostic in Bald Knob, what are my alternatives?
Students can conveniently download and take a diagnostic exam if they are unable to attend the regularly scheduled proctored exam with their class. Each proctored exam is made available on the day that it is scheduled to be administered in class. Students who would like to take the exam early should contact the TestMasters office so that it can released at an earlier time. Upon the conclusion of their exam, students should submit their answer sheet to the Testmasters office for scoring. Alternatively, students who are able to travel can attend a diagnostic exam at a different location by selecting an audit pass for a different test date on their Online Resource Center.
I am taking the TestMasters class in Bald Knob. Do you recommend that I study for LSAT classes before they take place?
If you plan to take the TestMasters LSAT prep course, you should not do any LSAT preparation on your own or with any other LSAT prep courses beforehand. When you enroll with TestMasters, you will gain access to all available LSAT prep questions (over 6500) and a comprehensive strategy for approaching these questions. If students begin to work through any material before the TestMasters class begins, it often causes students to waste time or develop bad LSAT study strategies.
If I am living in Bald Knob, can TestMasters provide me with one-on-one tutoring?
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available in cities where live LSAT preparation classes are offered, and in other select cities. Students who live too far to meet with an LSAT tutor in-person can work with any one of our tutors nationwide through telephonic tutoring. Telephonic tutoring allows students to work remotely and at a time that is convenient for their schedule. For more information about tutoring, please call to speak with the Tutoring Coordinator at 800-696-5728.
How many installments can I make towards the TestMasters Bald Knob LSAT course tuition?
TestMasters allows students to pay for an LSAT prep course in installments as long as they have completed at least a $100 deposit. In order for a student to attend LSAT review classes, the course tuition has to be paid in full no later than one week prior to the first scheduled LSAT class meeting. Payments can be mailed directly to the TestMasters offices, made directly on a student’s Online Resource Center, or made over the phone.
How long is the LSAT?
The LSAT is a requirement for students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools. It is a standard measurement of a student’s reading and critical reasoning skills, which are correlated to a student’s success in law school. Students must complete this half-day exam and submit their scores with their law school applications. The LSAT is administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) four times annually.
If I have already studied for the LSAT, will waiting to take the test be detrimental?
Usually, if students’ test scores on LSAT preptests are regularly at or close to the score they would like to get on the actual Law School Admission Test, they should take the administered test. This is because students tend to perform better when the information they have been learning is fresh in their minds. Also, when students wait until later in a term to take the LSAT, this delays the submission of their applications and schools with rolling admissions might be less likely to admit them.
Who created the TestMasters LSAT courses?
TestMasters was founded by Robin Singh, the world’s foremost authority on LSAT prep. Robin Singh has achieved a world record of 12 perfect scores on the LSAT and heads a research and development team in yearly updates to the TestMasters LSAT course materials.
What is the difference between the full-length LSAT course and the weekend course?
The TestMasters full-length course offers 80 hours of classroom instruction and the weekend course offers 16 hours. The weekend course is a high-level overview of our full-length course and is a good option for students who are either unable to commit to a full-length course or do not live in an area where the full-length LSAT classes are offered. Many students also utilize the TestMasters weekend course as a refresher prior to taking the LSAT if they have previously prepared for an LSAT administration.
When does the Law School Admission Council administer the LSAT?
Students can only take the LSAT on one of the four LSAT administrations offered each year. The test is given in February, June, September/October, and December.
Can I use whatever LSAT preparation materials I want when I work with a TestMasters tutor?
Students enrolled in the TestMasters Platinum Tutoring Package will receive the full-set of TestMasters course books. Tutoring students who have taken a TestMasters course can use their LSAT prep materials in their tutoring sessions. All other students can either purchase the Full-Length or Weekend Course materials or use LSAT study guides and LSAT PrepTests purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council.
I would like to study for the LSAT with a TestMasters private tutor. What are these tutoring session like?
TestMasters has helped over 100,000 students to maximize their LSAT study potential through LSAT preparation courses and private tutoring. With a one-on-one private LSAT tutor, students have the freedom to ask questions about any area of the test they are struggling with. Even students who are unsure of what they need to work on to improve can work with a TestMasters tutor who will help them to identify their strengths and weaknesses and study accordingly.
Is the LSAT important?
The Law School Admission Test is typically the one thing law schools look at the most when determining who to admit. Undergraduate GPA usually takes second place. The LSAT ranks first because it measures the reading and reasoning skills that will enable students to perform well in law school. Unlike many other standardized tests, the LSAT is a skills-based test, and the skills it is designed to test can be learned effectively over time with quality LSAT preparation. Therefore, students who invest time in learning these skills can significantly improve their chances of getting into their top law school choices even if their GPA is less than ideal.
How long have students been preparing with TestMasters?
TestMasters has been providing LSAT preparation courses since 1991 and has helped over 100,000 students reach their admissions goals.
How are my LSAT PrepTest results made available on the Online Resource Center?
After the TestMasters offices have scored your proctored diagnostic, you will be able to save, print, and review your score report in the Online Resource Center. This process will be completed by 9AM the day after the proctored LSAT was administered, and students who plan to attend the LSAT review session should print their score reports and take them to the review. For any supplemental tests that you take on your own, your results will be available immediately after you have scored your test online.