Bald Knob Arkansas LSAT Course offerings
Bald Knob students who are interested in signing up for a course with TestMasters can take either our flagship live course at select locations across the state of Arkansas or our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course anywhere an internet connection is available. Our private tutors are stationed in areas close to Bald Knob for students who would like to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one. Students can either study entirely with a private LSAT tutor or use a tutoring package as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of live, in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters LSAT books delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8000 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- More than one hundred hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8000 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length diagnostic exams with comprehensive score reports available for each
Weekend LSAT Course
- Sixteen hours of classroom instruction.
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual LSAT
- A thorough workbook containing real LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses, and other LSAT review tools
- Course materials that contain over 1300 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Seven full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Use of the TestMasters Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams and to receive comprehensive score reports
I may be moving from Bald Knob to another city. Can I change class locations midway through the course?
TestMasters offers students many options for taking LSAT classes at alternate locations. One option students have is to attend individual classes at a different location. These students must first print out an audit pass and then present it to the LSAT instructor at the alternate location. Another option students have is to permanently relocate to an LSAT class in a different area. Students wishing to exercise this option should contact the TestMasters offices immediately to make sure there is space available in the new LSAT class location.
What do I need to do to enroll in the Bald Knob TestMasters Course?
If you would like to register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can either pay in full or pay the $100 deposit to save your seat. You can make your payments using an accepted credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), checks, or money orders. The deadline to complete your payment with a debit/credit card, cashier’s check, or money order is 7 days prior to the first class meeting; the deadline to complete your payment with a personal check is 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
Once I have begun attending the Bald Knob LSAT course, will I be able to talk to my TestMasters instructor about the material in the course?
Students will have the opportunity to receive personalized support from our faculty via email.
What materials are included in the cost of the Bald Knob Weekend TestMasters LSAT course?
Each student enrolled in the TestMasters Bald Knob Weekend LSAT Course receives a personal copy of the TestMasters Weekend LSAT course book. This book includes all lesson material, supplemental questions, and additional diagnostic exams. Students can score their pre-course and supplemental diagnostic exams on the Online Resource Center to receive detailed analysis about their test.
If I need to take a proctored diagnostic later than scheduled, what are my options?
The TestMasters LSAT course includes 24 hours of proctored diagnostic testing on top of the 80 hours of live in-class instruction. Six proctored diagnostic tests are scheduled at regular intervals throughout the course, but students who have scheduling conflicts can print out audit passes online to attend a proctored exam at a different location on a different day. If there are no available make-up exams in the area or they conflict with a student’s schedule, the exams can be self-administered at home and scored in the Online Resource Center.
I am taking the TestMasters class in Bald Knob. Do you recommend that I study for LSAT classes before they take place?
If you plan to take the TestMasters LSAT prep course, you should not do any LSAT preparation on your own or with any other LSAT prep courses beforehand. When you enroll with TestMasters, you will gain access to all available LSAT prep questions (over 6500) and a comprehensive strategy for approaching these questions. If students begin to work through any material before the TestMasters class begins, it often causes students to waste time or develop bad LSAT study strategies.
I would like a private tutor to help me with my LSAT preparation. Are private tutors available in Bald Knob?
If you are studying for the LSAT and want private LSAT tutoring you can either sign up for in-person or telephonic tutoring. If you live in an area where an instructor is available you can work one-one-one with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in-person. Typically, LSAT tutors are available in areas where TestMasters courses are offered, but availability varies. You can also work with a TestMasters LSAT tutor telephonically (via phone, Skype, etc.) if you are unable to meet with one in-person.
Are payment plans for the Bald Knob LSAT Course available through TestMasters?
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The course tuition can then be paid in any number of installments up until a week prior to the start of the course. Students must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to receive their TestMasters LSAT preparation books and to attend class.
What skills are tested on the Law School Admission Test?
All students seeking admissions into an ABA accredited law school in the US must take the Law School Admission Test. This test is a measure of a student’s critical reasoning and reading skills. Students receive a score on a 120-180 scale that they must submit along with their law school applications. The LSAT is given four times yearly at testing centers worldwide.
When does TestMasters advise students to take the LSAT?
You should take the LSAT once you feel you are sufficiently prepared. Generally, this means that your score on your LSAT prep tests is close to your goal score. It is typically ideal to take the test shortly after you reach this point and not before, but you should also consider that rolling law school admissions may affect your application if you wait too long to apply to schools you are interested in attending.
Who was TestMasters founded by?
The world’s leading authority on LSAT prep, Robin Singh, is the owner and author of the TestMasters course. Robin Singh has scored perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs 12 times, more than anyone else in the world. He, along with members of the research and development team work to update the TestMasters course materials annually.
How does the TestMasters weekend course compare to the TestMasters full-length LSAT course?
For students who want a comprehensive in-person course that will guide them through their LSAT study, the full-length course is the best option. However, for students interested in a live class who cannot take the full-length course or who just need some basic review, the weekend course is a suitable alternative. It provides students with 16 hours of in-class instruction plus a coursebook that includes hundreds of LSAT questions and several LSAT prep tests for students to work through on their own after they complete the course.
If I need to postpone my test date, are there any other administrations?
The LSAT is only offered on specific dates set by the Law School Admission Council. The test is typically administered in February, June, September/October, and December.
Can I use whatever LSAT preparation materials I want when I work with a TestMasters tutor?
Students enrolled in the TestMasters Platinum Tutoring Package will receive the full-set of TestMasters course books. Tutoring students who have taken a TestMasters course can use their LSAT prep materials in their tutoring sessions. All other students can either purchase the Full-Length or Weekend Course materials or use LSAT study guides and LSAT PrepTests purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council.
I would like to study for the LSAT with a TestMasters private tutor. What are these tutoring session like?
TestMasters has helped over 150,000 students to maximize their LSAT study potential through LSAT preparation courses and private tutoring. With a one-on-one private LSAT tutor, students have the freedom to ask questions about any area of the test they are struggling with. Even students who are unsure of what they need to work on to improve can work with a TestMasters tutor who will help them to identify their strengths and weaknesses and study accordingly.
How important is the LSAT in the law school admissions process?
Typically a student’s score on the Law School Admission Test is the most heavily weighed factor in the law school admissions process. A student’s undergraduate GPA is also heavily weighed, but it takes second place to a student’s LSAT score. The LSAT tests the logical reasoning skills necessary to perform well in law school and as an attorney. It also serves as an equalizer, offering an unbiased means of comparison among students with vastly different undergraduate records. While students are unable to change GPAs after graduation, they can absolutely control the way they prepare for the LSAT: scoring well on this one test can help compensate for a lackluster college career.
When was TestMasters founded?
Since 1991 TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have assisted over 150,000 students achieve their admissions goals.
Will I be able to get a detailed breakdown of my diagnostic test results?
The Online Resource Center is where you should go to view and print your score report once you have taken a proctored LSAT prep test. Your score report will be posted immediately after you enter your answers online. Since it is helpful to have a copy of your score report with you at the LSAT review session for the diagnostic, we recommend that you print it and bring it to your review class.