Bald Knob Arkansas LSAT Prep Courses
Bald Knob-area students who are interested in enrolling in a TestMasters preparation course can either attend our 80-hour Live LSAT Course at a location in Arkansas or else sign up for our innovative Online LSAT Course. TestMasters also offers private tutoring for students who want to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a dedicated tutor. Students can either study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters course with private tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- Eighty hours of in-class instruction
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The complete five-volume set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8000 total)
- Six proctored (and nine additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
Online LSAT Course
- Over one hundred hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebooks delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8000 actual LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Fifteen full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
If I missed a class at a Bald Knob location, can I make up classes elsewhere?
TestMasters allows students in a Bald Knob LSAT course to attend individual classes at an alternate location or transfer to a new location permanently during the same term. To attend an individual class, students must log in to the Online Resource Center and print an audit pass for that lesson. Students wishing to transfer locations permanently can do so at no additional charge by contacting the TestMasters offices to request a space in a new location.
How can I sign up for a Bald Knob LSAT course?
It is convenient for students to register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making either a $100 down payment or completing their tuition payment in-person, online, or over the phone. TestMasters can take Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card payments online or over the phone up until 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Check and money orders submitted at least 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting can also be accepted. Please note that students must complete their enrollment at least one week prior to the first class meeting or they will incur a $50 late registration fee.
What do I do if I enroll in a Bald Knob TestMasters course and I have questions about the assigned homework?
If a student has academic questions about TestMasters LSAT prep materials they can email our dedicated Academic Assistance department and receive a response within 24 hours.
What should I do if I am unable to go to a scheduled diagnostic exam in Bald Knob?
As students progress through the TestMasters LSAT course they will take six proctored diagnostic exams to track their progress on the test. Students with conflicts during any of those scheduled exams can audit the test with a different class by printing out an audit pass from the Online Resource Center, or they can take the test on their own and score it in the Online Resource Center.
I am taking a TestMasters class in Bald Knob. Do you recommend that I study for LSAT classes before they take place?
If you plan to take the TestMasters LSAT prep course, you should not do any LSAT preparation on your own or with any other LSAT prep courses beforehand. When you enroll with TestMasters, you will gain access to all available LSAT prep questions (over 8000) and a comprehensive strategy for approaching these questions. If students begin to work through any material before the TestMasters class begins, it often causes students to waste time or develop bad LSAT study strategies.
I need private tutoring in Bald Knob. What does TestMasters offer in this area?
Students interested in LSAT tutoring can meet with an instructor for one-on-one in-person tutoring in any location where a TestMasters LSAT course is offered, or online/telephonically with any one of our qualified LSAT tutors nationwide. If you live outside of a city where TestMasters offers classes, we may also be able to accommodate your request for LSAT private tutoring. Please call the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728 for availability.
What are my payment options for a TestMasters Bald Knob LSAT course?
To save your seat in a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can simply make a $100 deposit. The deadline to complete your payments is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be made in installments on the Online Resource Center, over the phone, or by mailing your payments to the TestMasters office. All students must complete their payments by the registration deadline in order to attend any live LSAT classes.
Do I need to take the LSAT?
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a four hour, standardized test that is comprised of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section. The LSAT gauges a student’s acquired reading and critical reasoning skills, and provides a standard measure by which law schools can evaluate applicants.
If I have already studied for the LSAT, will waiting to take the test be detrimental?
Usually, if students’ test scores on LSAT preptests are regularly at or close to the score they would like to get on the actual Law School Admission Test, they should take the administered test. This is because students tend to perform better when the information they have been learning is fresh in their minds. Also, when students wait until later in a term to take the LSAT, this delays the submission of their applications and schools with rolling admissions might be less likely to admit them.
Who wrote the TestMasters LSAT course?
TestMasters founder, Robin Singh, is the world’s leading expert on LSAT preparation. He holds the world record for the highest number of perfect LSAT scores (12) and leads a full-time research and development team in updating the TestMasters course materials every year.
Can I take the LSAT any time?
You can sign-up for any of the following four LSAT administrations if you are taking the LSAT: February, June, September or October (depending on year), and December.
If I prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a TestMasters tutor, what materials may I use?
Students working with a TestMasters private LSAT tutor can use TestMasters LSAT preparation materials or Law School Admission Council (LSAC) publications in their sessions. TestMasters only uses officially licensed LSAT questions from the LSAC and the full course materials include all released questions since 1991 (over 8000 in all). Students who are currently enrolled in or have taken a TestMasters LSAT course may use their class materials, and students enrolled in the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full-set of LSAT prep books with their enrollment. All other students may purchase the aforementioned publications directly from TestMasters or the LSAC.
What assistance will I get if I study for the LSAT with a TestMasters tutor?
LSAT prep with a private tutor can vary for each student. In some cases, students who have developed a good understanding of their weaknesses and strengths throughout the course of their study may only need to work with a tutor to fine tune a couple things. Other students may prefer to work with a private tutor throughout the course of their study. Whether students intend to work with a TestMasters LSAT tutor for many hours or only a few, we can help you to reach your goals.
How will my LSAT score affect my law school applications?
The most heavily weighted component of law school admissions for most law schools is a student’s LSAT score; GPA is a distant second. The LSAT receives the most weight both because it correlates most highly with first year law school grades and because it tests reasoning and reading skills students need for success in law school and in the practice of law. Since the LSAT is a learnable test, anyone who dedicates themselves to adequate LSAT prep can increase their competitiveness at their top choice law schools.
How many years has TestMasters been in business?
Since 1991 TestMasters LSAT prep courses have helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals.